new friends?

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

new friends?

Postby legend_of_ingred » June 17th, 2008, 4:20 pm

Hi... I'm new and completely addicted to this site... lol

I'd love to make some new hypno friends if anyone's interested in chatting... my yahoo screen name is legend_of_ingred

thanks! I'll be online tonight/this morning from about 2am-7am and would love to talk hypno.
legend_of_ingred

Postby hexagon77 » June 18th, 2008, 5:10 am

Welcome to the forum. I am always open to get to know someone new, to talk about my favourite theme ;)

I am just not sure if we may have a huge time difference or not, i will at least try to see if i can catch you online sometimes.

Hope to talk to you soon
hexagon77
Regular
Regular

Re: new friends?

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » June 18th, 2008, 5:53 am

legend_of_ingred wrote:Hi... I'm new and completely addicted to this site... lol

I'd love to make some new hypno friends if anyone's interested in chatting... my yahoo screen name is legend_of_ingred

thanks! I'll be online tonight/this morning from about 2am-7am and would love to talk hypno.

Addicted? It sure didn't take long for you to realize it.! Welcome to the site.

The message you posted yesterday invited others to chat with you during a specific time period... 2-7am. I hope it went well and that you met interesting people.

For the next time when you invite folks to a group chat - consider telling the time zone, too. After all, there's a difference between 2AM in Deutschland and 2AM in California. ;-)

Again, welcome! Thanks for jumping right in.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds