Female wants to become a shemale

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Female wants to become a shemale

Postby allymatic » July 8th, 2008, 8:06 am

hi, ive looked but i dont see a file that can help a girl grow a penis. i want to be a shemale, but all the files are for guys to grow boobs and stuff, not the other way around. is there someone who could help me? pm me plz :)
allymatic

Postby Henrique » July 8th, 2008, 6:49 pm

Well you see... Women on the internets are very rare (some even think it doesn't exist at all!). Women interest in hypnosis is fewer. Women interest in erotic hypnosis? "Fewest". A wants-to-be-a-shemale- Woman?

Also, what kind of shemale you want? Grow balls too? Keep your vagina? Futanari?

Welcome to the foruns!
Henrique
Mentor
Mentor

Postby allymatic » July 9th, 2008, 2:14 pm

Henrique wrote:Well you see... Women on the internets are very rare Also, what kind of shemale you want? Grow balls too? Keep your vagina? Futanari?

Welcome to the foruns!

i want to go all the way, with balls too. ive seen pictures of futanari and they seem to be a little, ah, large?
allymatic

Postby TarouYannick » July 9th, 2008, 3:39 pm

Another question would be, do you want this to happen in real life, or do you just want an imaginary or virtual penis?

As for real life, some f2m friends of mine have said that an alternative to sex reassignment surgery is that after taking male hormones will eventually cause your clitorus to grow. Since hypnosis can affect your hormones it seems very possible that you could be hypnotised into having your clit grow into a penis. This would not give you testicles though. You lost those before you were born unless you are intersex.

And now that I think about it, (not that I have written any scripts for the site but I do think about it) if I were to write a script for virtual f2shemale, I would have you visualize your clit growing into a penis. It would probably be better to have your balls be an extension of your clit as the alternative that I am thinking of sounds too disturbing, at least to me.

Another thought that occurs to me is to write a script such that when you wear a strap on dildo that you feel the dildo becoming a part of your body. This might be better because if you wear a realistic dildo with balls you would see and feel the balls becoming a part of you.

Good Luck
TarouYannick

Re: Female wants to become a shemale

Postby dangel » July 11th, 2008, 12:04 pm

allymatic wrote:hi, ive looked but i dont see a file that can help a girl grow a penis. i want to be a shemale, but all the files are for guys to grow boobs and stuff, not the other way around. is there someone who could help me? pm me plz :)

Just like to say that you sound awesome!! Lol, I sincerely hope you achieve what you want.
dangel

Re: Female wants to become a shemale

Postby allymatic » July 11th, 2008, 1:28 pm

dangel wrote:
allymatic wrote:hi, ive looked but i dont see a file that can help a girl grow a penis. i want to be a shemale, but all the files are for guys to grow boobs and stuff, not the other way around. is there someone who could help me? pm me plz :)

Just like to say that you sound awesome!! Lol, I sincerely hope you achieve what you want.

me too! :D
allymatic

Return to Meeting Grounds