Looking for live-in slave

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for live-in slave

Postby mindcontrolmaster » August 21st, 2008, 1:30 am

I live in the Gulfport/Biloxi area of Mississippi and am looking for someone either from the area, or willing to relocate, who would be interested in becoming a live-in slave. They would be required to get a part-time job in order to help with different living expenses. If they do relocate, I would set aside a portion of the money they earn for travel expenses, should they ever need to return to where they previously resided, whether to visit family or to take care of other matters. I’m looking for a male between the ages of 21 and 30, but if you look younger I may still take you into consideration.

Let's face it, many people here like to role play. Let me make it clear that is not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for someone who is willing to become a slave, both in body and mind. If I wanted someone who would role play, I would go down the street and find them. If you are the kind who just likes to role play, don't message me.

What I would want from you would probably depend on my mood. While my moods can change frequently, there are some things I simply will not do. I will not inflict pain on a slave for no reason, among other things. I want to have a slave who would be happy with this arrangement, and would allow for me to do whatever I wish with them. They would need to be gay, or at the very least bi. We’ll try to work that out.

If you're interested, private message me. As I said, however, don't do so if you're just going to try to play games. I'm willing to work out details with anyone interested.
mindcontrolmaster

Return to Meeting Grounds