looking for a permanent female slave

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

looking for a permanent female slave

Postby yoyoman » July 26th, 2008, 10:35 pm

hello, i am looking for a young woman to be my im hypnoslave who would be hypnotized just about as often as she wanted, i have lots of time on my hands and will answer any questions you may have, if you are interested, pm me, it will have no effect on Your public life whatsoever unless you want it to
hope to hear from you, :D
Last edited by yoyoman on September 16th, 2008, 10:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
yoyoman

I LOVE MY MASTER

Postby shaylablo2 » September 8th, 2008, 12:07 am

Bugmemore is telling the truth. Yoyoman activated my trigger without permission and then tried to make me his perminant slave. Fortunately I was able to break free of his hold and get the effects reversed. Yoyoman has scared me away from hypnosis for life.
Last edited by shaylablo2 on September 15th, 2008, 5:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Trigger = Slave Time For You
shaylablo2

Postby fihtheninja » September 10th, 2008, 2:58 am

I have had one session with him so far and I already have the need to call him master and obey his commands. I know this sounds kinda corny but if any subs out there are looking for a good master, please pm yoyoman. Its free and he doesn't abuse his subs and makes sure that we are all well taken care of. Worst case scenario you don't loose anything, so just give him a pm. I'm glad I did it.
fihtheninja

Be Careful

Postby bugmemore » September 13th, 2008, 1:40 am

I decided to try out and see what Yoyoman can do. The first thing he started talking about was placing false memories into my head about things like rape. He then tried to put me under to no avail and then tried to get me to tell him my credit card information.
bugmemore

Postby mudkips » September 13th, 2008, 8:23 pm

Oh dear! Scandalous!
mudkips

bugs me more

Postby yoyoman » September 15th, 2008, 2:11 pm

dude, i have never even met you, let alone hypnotized you, also, ive NEVER ONCE done either of those things to ANYONE.
yoyoman

Return to Meeting Grounds