Experiment: Orgasm Hypnosis!

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Experiment: Orgasm Hypnosis!

Postby Rudra » October 18th, 2008, 6:48 am

I'm looking for submissive volounteers who want to be subjects for an online session aimed to make them orgasm hypnotically.
The session will be lead through chat, tomorrow, sunday the 19 of october, in a hour between the 11.00 a.m and the 2.00 p.m (hour of Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome). All you need is an hour of total privacy in your room. Cause the short amount of time, I can accept two, maybe three volounteers for tomorrow. Send a PM or email me at rudra@mindless.com if you are interested.
Rudra

Postby cardigan » October 19th, 2008, 8:37 am

I'm interested to know how it went! I only saw your posting right now and the event is now over. But please tell how it went! I've been thinking of doing something similar but have not yet got around to it.

What type of service did you use for the experiment? Paltalk?

Best wishes

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby Rudra » October 26th, 2008, 3:57 am

I'm using gtalk, a simple chat program, but I'm thinking to move towards more powerful tools.
The experiment went quite well, thus I had to work a lot to achieve the results I want. I tested it on three subjects and two of them said they went very close.
I will surely perform other experiments. If you are interested to know the results and exchange ideas on how achieve this goal, send me a pm or email me at rudra@mindless.com, I will be very glad to exchange ideas with you
Rudra

Return to Meeting Grounds