web cam hypnosis

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

web cam hypnosis

Postby abrod1999 » December 8th, 2008, 9:52 pm

i read about some people doing hypnosis with web cam.
does it works??
any succes anyone??
i wanna wet like a baby but no success yet :cry:
abrod1999

Postby MacGyver » December 8th, 2008, 10:20 pm

well, i have been told by some hypnotists that the webcam thing is so they can see if their subject is actually going into trance.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby EMG » December 8th, 2008, 10:26 pm

That is frequently the reasoning, more than a few people fake trance just to get their jollies so a lot of people insist on cam. Others want it so they can see the results of what they're doing(more personally gratifying), and some just like seeing other people nekkid :) It also helps let you know that the person you're talking to is the sex they claim to be. Still, it isn't required at all.

Still, if there are any nubile young women out there with webcams that want to be hypnotized. Drop me a note ;)

MacGyver wrote:well, i have been told by some hypnotists that the webcam thing is so they can see if their subject is actually going into trance.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'd like to try

Postby javtech » December 9th, 2008, 12:17 am

I've been searching and replying the meeting grounds and no its a no go. Haven't found a hypnotist to hypnotize me. And i have a cam LOL. My search continues.
javtech

Yay!!!

Postby javtech » December 9th, 2008, 12:20 am

I've been on this website for three years now and that was my first forum post. This is my second. :D
javtech

Postby Lunn » December 9th, 2008, 6:38 am

~grins at EMG's comment~

javtech,

As many have suggested in the past, if you are looking to find a hypnotist, then you should post a new topic with a clear subject and in the body of the post include a bit of info about yourself. I would suggest such things like age, RL sex, sexual orientation, D/s orientation, perhaps location like what state or country so people have an idea about time zone and some things that you are really interested in doing with hypnosis as well as maybe some things you might try and if you have an iron clad hard limit, I would put that in there as well. Good luck on your search.

Lunn
Lunn
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds