A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Postby cntrlfrk » December 9th, 2008, 6:44 pm

Hi, I'm Josh. For the sake of being accurate concise, allow me to more appropriately introduce myself. I am 18, 5' 8", 125 lbs. and in pretty good shape. I enjoy erotic hypnosis (scripts, stories, and files), and finding this site was something like stumbling into heaven. I've listened to a few of the files but I'm really interested in getting some just general advice. Perhaps even a hypnotist. I'm up for pretty much anything, although feminization, and bi/gay curious fetishes aren't really my thing. So what should I know about this site, good files, good hypnotists, good dommes? Really all I want is to explore, so is there anyone willing to give me tour?
cntrlfrk

Re: New Member

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » December 12th, 2008, 4:28 pm

Welcome to WMM, Josh. I intentionally didn't reply to your posting right away. I waited so that the hetero and hetero-curious members here could respond first.

First, I want to compliment you on your posting. You've told about yourself and a little about your trance preferences. Nicely done! Including that kind of detail ordinarily increases the likeliness of making contacts here.

You haven't identified your level of experience with trance. And you haven't identified whether your interest is in the role of hypnotist or subject (or both). It's unnecessary for you to disclose anything, of course. But if guided trance is something you're trying for the first time - I encourage you to take it easy. Be good to yourself/your subjects.

You've had a chance to download a few mp3s and do some listening. That means you're learning what you like. Pay attention to that! Pay attention to your feelings as you listen.

Josh, you also asked for hypnotist recommendations. I realize you're probably wanting a list of names. But can you imagine what it'll be like to meet with a hypnotist face-to-face? You can do it. When you're ready and feel safe about it, you can do it. And that's my recommendation... try to find someone for face-to-face trance.

One last comment for this posting... be careful.

- Be aware that sometimes less is better

- Keep it simple

- Before you trance with a hypnotist, interview him/her
Again, welcome to WMM. The 'search' feature for this forum will help you find answers. Go get 'em!
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds