Would You like to help me explore?

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Would You like to help me explore?

Postby englishharry » December 20th, 2008, 10:18 am

Hello everyone, i am new to this site, and have also joined a couple of others such as hypnothoughts and hypnotize.snapville. I am UK based, older (some might say mature :)) with a keen interest in submission and bdsm. This is a discreet activity for me, but i am frequently "home alone" and available for trancing by text, cam, skype etc etc.

i have very little experience with being tranced, done it once for real and once through an MP3. On each occasion i believe i did go into some sort of trance, but not sure how deeply.

i know many Dommes in real life, and would love to be tranced to enhance my submission, and then to see if it is possible to have triggers implanted that could be used by these Dommes. A real life Domme hypnotist based in the Uk would however be heaven! I have previously considered myself bi-curious, but a recent real life bdsm encounter suggests that i am completely straight. This does not mean i will not "go under" for a male tist though.

So, if you are interested in trancing and enhancing the submissive nature of a usually successful and assertive Alpha Male professional please contact me. i can be found as englishharry3 on yahoo, and englishharry@hotmail.com on hotmail, which is also my e-mail.
If ylou just want to be friends, that is fine too.

Thanks for reading this.
englishharry
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds