GWM Interested in Being Brainwashed (slave? B/f? Other?)

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

GWM Interested in Being Brainwashed (slave? B/f? Other?)

Postby NorthIowaCub » September 23rd, 2009, 4:33 pm

I haven't had any success with hypnosis, but if anyone thinks they have the skills to brainwash a challening sub, I'd be interested in perhaps trying. I'm considered handsome/cute but have an average body - working out more would be cool. I also have debt/loans to consider... but perhaps a new identity could help there as well.

Master-wise, I'd prefer a gay white male under 50 (I'm 30 myself) that's on the handsome side. I am turned on by masculinity including body hair (hairy myself). My own stats are 5'8" and 170 lbs. I don't have any piercings, tattooes, etc. and have never been into them before, nor do I smoke currently. I have photos I can exchange but no webcam at the moment.

I'm not into feminization, diapers, scat, extreme pain, blood, etc. I am curious about dog play, jock training, general submission/obedience, as well as personality changes (cowboy, surfer, etc). Though I'm not currently into doing a lot of stuff like bondage and chastity I am open to those and minor pain as well as age play not using diapers, in my reprogramming.

I want a new start if it's at all possible, even if it's as a lowly slave, but I don't think I can do it without brainwashing as I'm naturally stubborn and would miss friends/family too much.

Please PM me if at all interested in exploring. I'm not looking to roleplay though as I said I may be a challenge... still I'm basically giving an open invite for being reprogrammed if anyone thinks they'd like to give it a shot.
Last edited by NorthIowaCub on September 24th, 2009, 12:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NorthIowaCub

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » September 24th, 2009, 5:29 am

Welcome to WMM, NorthIowaCub.

Thank you for a thoughtful posting in the WMM forum. You did a good job describing yourself and what you're seeking.

Congratulations on taking the step of reaching out.

Check your message box here on WMM.

The annual M4M hypnosis conference is being held in Minneapolis Oct 9-11. I'm one of the organizers. To learn more, click the Hypnocon 2009 banner ad here in WMM. Or, just shoot me a reply.

Mark
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby NorthIowaCub » October 7th, 2009, 2:06 am

Thank you.

I am realizing it is being controlled and changed that turns me on, not discipline (though if someone can succeed, that could be changed perhaps). Still would love to meet a great guy to brainwash me to his liking, if possible.

If still in touch with family, I'd prefer unnoticeable mods ... but the idea of really being modified turns me on as well if someone has success in taking over.
NorthIowaCub

Return to Meeting Grounds