sub bbw looking for hypno dom in ne south dakota

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

sub bbw looking for hypno dom in ne south dakota

Postby vixenkitsune » August 19th, 2009, 10:56 pm

hi my name is jessica and i would like to find a local dom that can help me get into a deep trance and give guidance with the best files. i am a white bbw living in a small town in north eastern south dakota so if you are a dom that is local to me i would love to chat with you more. thank you for your time in reading this.

jessica

EDIT: after reading over a few other posts i felt i should edit this. with a bit more info about me. i am a sweet, loving, and caring submissive. i have been in the lifestyle off and on for the past 8 years. i have been out of the lifestyle for a few years now and wish to get back into it. so i am seeking to find a local dominate male that can train me properly. i am fairly open minded and am obedient. i have tried some of the induction files and am having a bit of trouble with them i feel a more hands on approach would be much better with me. if you feel you can help me then please message me. thank you for your time.
vixenkitsune

hmm

Postby vixenkitsune » August 30th, 2009, 11:18 pm

lots of views but no reply's guess no one is local to me. kinda sad
vixenkitsune

Postby hexagon77 » August 31st, 2009, 9:06 am

the "local" may be the problem. The hypnosis community is still a quite "small" one compared to others, so bumping into someone local may not be all too easy.

I hope i am not breaking any rules now, when i tell you there is a site that may make it possible to find locals with similar interests: http://fetlife.com/

For me i had not much luck with it yet, as the combination "hypnosis" and "germany" and "female" doesn't seem to give all too many hits ;). Heck.. even "hypnosis" and "germany" to talk with similar minded doesn't net all too many results. The people on this site there are mainly from the US/Canada so far, but i hope this may still be changing :)
hexagon77
Regular
Regular

Postby projectevo5 » August 31st, 2009, 3:27 pm

hexagon77 wrote:the "local" may be the problem. The hypnosis community is still a quite "small" one compared to others, so bumping into someone local may not be all too easy.

I hope i am not breaking any rules now, when i tell you there is a site that may make it possible to find locals with similar interests: http://fetlife.com/

For me i had not much luck with it yet, as the combination "hypnosis" and "germany" and "female" doesn't seem to give all too many hits ;). Heck.. even "hypnosis" and "germany" to talk with similar minded doesn't net all too many results. The people on this site there are mainly from the US/Canada so far, but i hope this may still be changing :)

Just to build on this.

Even for those of us in North America, finding others with similar interests is a lot of hit and miss (mostly miss).

You may have to settle for something online for now.
projectevo5

hmm

Postby vixenkitsune » August 31st, 2009, 4:11 pm

well i live in a small area and even fet life does not have any locals to me that are not single all are part of poly households.
vixenkitsune

still looking

Postby vixenkitsune » September 23rd, 2009, 3:45 pm

well im still trying to find someone local is there anyone close to the top north eastern part of south dakota?
vixenkitsune

back again

Postby vixenkitsune » November 6th, 2009, 11:11 am

well i am back again still have not found anyone is there any dom males that are local to the north eastern part of south Dakota if so please message me thanks
vixenkitsune

Postby trekkier » November 8th, 2009, 9:46 pm

PM sent
trekkier

Return to Meeting Grounds