Hello. An introduction

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Hello. An introduction

Postby angelharley » November 9th, 2009, 9:19 am

Hello everyone =)

My name is Angel (well, its my middle name actually.)

I'm a professional voice actor, and in the past few years have been introducing myself to the wonderful world of hypnosis. I've taken some classes, in addition to my actual psych major, and about a year ago I started hypnotizing friends, partys, and just for fun stuff.

If I can figure out how, I'll post up one of my inductions here for everyone to listen to. Just an induction, some relaxation suggestions, comfort with my voice, and then a wake up. Nothing explicit or addicting yet =p

I do take commissions, usually for free if it catches my fancy, otherwise pretty cheap depending on how much work I have to do outside of recording it.

I'm glad to finally find what seems to be a very kind and active hypnosis community to get to know =)
angelharley
Regular
Regular

Postby Starmaster » November 9th, 2009, 10:11 am

Well we're glad to have you here! And a trained hypnotist at that, welcome, welcome! I look forward to seeing your work.
Starmaster
Regular
Regular

Postby Flow123 » November 9th, 2009, 11:00 am

Welcome Angel,

:) i hope you enjoy your time here, and ;) perhaps find something that really, meets your needs... :D

One way to entice ppl to give you a try *granted there are a throng of willing hypnosubjects* is to record and offer up a sample of your voice. Usually a nice induction, maybe offer a unique one. :) Not that i'm begging you or demanding that you do such. It's just more advertising for you.

Anyways, have a good time!

Flow
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby angelharley » November 9th, 2009, 2:26 pm

Oh don't worry, I will certainly have a induction posted up here sometime very soon. Expect it by the end of the week ;)

By the way what kind of scripts tend to be popular on this site?
angelharley
Regular
Regular

Postby hexagon77 » November 9th, 2009, 3:45 pm

thats hard to say, as this site is a strong mix of different likes and fetishes. Ranging from playful, over fun, to all the way of changes and control.

So to say all kinds of scripts may find their special circle of fans ;)
hexagon77
Regular
Regular

Postby Flow123 » November 9th, 2009, 5:37 pm

You'd make a good handful of fans if you do a furry trigger file. :)

The primaries seem to be feminization, and adult baby files, followed by submission and others. :)

Flow
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lettuce » November 10th, 2009, 3:27 am

angelharley wrote:By the way what kind of scripts tend to be popular on this site?

To this, people will only reply with what they want more of themselves. You should check out the voting section, or go to the file section and sort by popularity, should give you a good impression. In fact, just going to the voting section once in a while and recording a few files that seem popular or interesting will win you lots of love here.
lettuce
Regular
Regular

Postby angelharley » November 10th, 2009, 10:19 am

Well, I am on a business trip today, but can probably post a sample induction by this weekend.

I'm pretty open minded when it comes to ideas for scripts or anything. Do any of you all out there have something you'd like recorded? I can't guarantee i'll be able to make it right away or anything obviously, but, if people pass along ideas to me, I have no problem whipping something up. If you have a script written up, that'd be even better.

Of course I will likely take that suggestion and browse the voting page and see what catches my fancy as well. ;)
angelharley
Regular
Regular

Postby soundexcess » November 11th, 2009, 12:22 am

a good introduction for an analytic like myself would be nice and maybe if we are really luck some diaper training files.
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

Postby tsd » November 11th, 2009, 3:41 pm

yeah anything for the analytical types would be very much welcomed...

perhaps something Ericksonian!
tsd
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds