How many of us are 'furries?'

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

How many of us are 'furries?'

Postby dachshund » April 20th, 2005, 3:30 pm

Okay, this is just a poll for the heck of it, to get a show of hands, and maybe open up a thread for any related chatter. No pressure to reveal your 'fandom identity' (if you have one) unless you want.

For purposes of argument, anything involving animal traits is potentially 'furry,' though there's that third option if you really want to beg to differ. This includes 'scalies,' Digimon/Pokemon (if you've an interest in the 'creature' aspect), toys (if they're somehow 'animal' in nature), mythics with the appropriate traits, etc.

If you're more into things because they're "alien" or "fantastic" than because they're especially "animal" (Giger stuff, medusae, hentai critters, mermaids), that's your judgement call, and maybe you want to use option 3. Same goes for pet play -- there's a subtlety between getting a kick out of the idea of 'being' animal (furry), and only enjoying the thought of a hominid acting like one for humiliation or dom/sub purposes (not-quite-so-furry), so think about how you approach it, and feel free to stir the pot about what you think is fun.
dachshund

Postby kitnoki » April 23rd, 2005, 7:28 pm

ah ha! so ther are other furries here!
kitnoki
Regular
Regular

Postby dachshund » April 25th, 2005, 6:31 pm

Wow, nice showing, if a rather small sample so far... I had a feeling 'we' were around, but too darn specific with our individual interests to rule the votes (while hey, EMG probably has wider interests than just creating hypno-critters :wink:).

Also, I'm surprised that all you third-option folk are outnumbering the 'no's -- I would've figured there'd be a lot of folk who just don't care for things 'animal' at all, but apparently we've got at least five bystanders who might correlate somehow, but reject the direct aesthetic. Can I goad you into elaborating, if only to get us all talking about where the differences in perspective lie?

[The idea that some people just want to 'be' or 'think' crittery, while others want to act and be treated that way, is kind of subtle... but it'd be nice to get some thoughts out there, because assumption colors the perception of what 'we' really want -- anyone else think those TrainPublic ideas sound like great fantasies, but can't imagine actually using them, what with the vagaries of supporting an existence? Heck, anyone got tips on playing at that level while keeping things 'healthy' for yourself and others?]
dachshund

Postby kitnoki » April 27th, 2005, 6:54 pm

Welll we have furries... so what sort of furrs do we have? personaly i like the more wild furs better than the domestic sort,, and the cuter the better.... foxes are an absolute fave... also skunks,, rabbits( go! vote on the furry rabbit transform!) racoons, squirrls, big cats, small cats,
wolves.... welll you get the idea :)
kitnoki
Regular
Regular

Postby britannica » May 2nd, 2005, 6:20 pm

On Saturday's episode of MAD TV, one of the characters in the Lillian Vernon Game Show sketch was a "Plushy" who kept humping the other contestants. Not exactly the possitive image furry/plushy types might want, but I am guessing it might be nice to know your kink is acknowledged on late night tv! LOL!! (I, personally, had no idea what a furry or a plushy was until I saw the episode of CSI where the racoon guy died. Learn something new every day!)
britannica

Postby Zealous » May 9th, 2005, 10:40 am

Lots of negative press... oh well... I suppose the fandom is growing.
Freedom is a frightening thought.
Zealous

Postby kitsu » May 14th, 2005, 12:34 am

Yes, all the non-furry coverage of furrydom I've ever seen (which is next to none) has been negative, which is such a shame, because furries always seem to be such nice people.

Go foxes!
kitsu

Postby Anti » May 15th, 2005, 5:13 am

Hooray for foxes ! :P

(we need furry avatars :) )
Anti

Postby kitnoki » May 16th, 2005, 9:17 pm

lotta foxs,, eh? hmmm need to make a fox furry transform... :D
kitnoki
Regular
Regular

Postby furryfox » May 24th, 2005, 2:58 pm

Hi there-i´m fox from Central Europe.It is nice to see soo many foxes here.Kitnoki have a great idea-can somebody add fox transformation to voting list?I can´t do it cuz my english isn´t good.
furryfox

FOXES SHALL RULE YOU ALL. [At least from the looks of it]

Postby Ria » May 29th, 2005, 12:52 am

Yeah, there are alot of furr fanes out there. I am part of a larger group myself. Haven't had much luck with hypnosis but I'll keep it up till I get a bushy fox tail. I swear apon my name at that. umm.... don't hold me to that. Anyway, it does seem like Foxes are on the decline from what I know. Won't be too long till there is nothing but dragons since I'm seeing more and more of them around my parts. Oh well, in fashion or not, I still love those foxes.
Ria

Postby kitnoki » June 5th, 2005, 8:46 am

any thing with a big bushy tail is fun... opviosly foxes are my absolte fave... but skunks come in at a close second. and skunk spray provides all sorts of jumping points for hypno fun :D
kitnoki
Regular
Regular

Postby Anti » June 5th, 2005, 2:58 pm

Btw, has anyone had any success with the FurryTransform file ? :) I havnt gotten on to using it yet, im just starting with the induction files.
Anti

Postby yata » June 8th, 2005, 9:49 pm

Hello I'm new here hehe

it's good to know that i have partners here i was begining to think that i was the only fur in the website ;o;

anyway....

omg i need to try that furry transformation file soon hehe sounds cool but i'm not pretty sure if it works X3 o yeah and the foxes rocks!!!!
yata

Postby Ivorywolf » July 2nd, 2005, 9:35 am

I'm a wolf. Sorry. :)
As for the file, I've got it. It's the scariest -yet coolest- thing ever. You and everyone around you is a furry. It rocks so hard.
Ivorywolf

Postby VeryGnawty » July 4th, 2005, 5:14 pm

I would classify here. Although I'm more interested in transformation in general, not specifically furry.

But I've always imagined myself as some kind of reptile. When I was a kid, I used to have dreams that I was a dragon (one in which I actually got to fly). It just felt so....right (can't explain it)

My friend and I have decided that this animal "association" is a holdover from past lives.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby everworlder » July 5th, 2005, 12:39 am

gnawty, can u list all the tf sites uve found

www.transfur.com is a good one
everworlder
Regular
Regular

Postby fifilafeve » July 26th, 2005, 12:30 am

dachshund wrote:Wow, nice showing, if a rather small sample so far... I had a feeling 'we' were around, but too darn specific with our individual interests to rule the votes (while hey, EMG probably has wider interests than just creating hypno-critters :wink:).

Also, I'm surprised that all you third-option folk are outnumbering the 'no's -- I would've figured there'd be a lot of folk who just don't care for things 'animal' at all, but apparently we've got at least five bystanders who might correlate somehow, but reject the direct aesthetic. Can I goad you into elaborating, if only to get us all talking about where the differences in perspective lie?

[The idea that some people just want to 'be' or 'think' crittery, while others want to act and be treated that way, is kind of subtle... but it'd be nice to get some thoughts out there, because assumption colors the perception of what 'we' really want -- anyone else think those TrainPublic ideas sound like great fantasies, but can't imagine actually using them, what with the vagaries of supporting an existence? Heck, anyone got tips on playing at that level while keeping things 'healthy' for yourself and others?]

To your "goad" dachshund, being a third opinion vote...from my perspective just not something I have explored, but it sounds intruiging. It's not something that has been a specific turn on...but then again, not a turn off, having an open mind can't knock it if I haven't tried it. We all have our quirks I am guessing have stumbled upon them one place or another. I will say I have found a kink or two of my own along the way, and just because this is one I haven't experienced does not mean it might not be one I would like if I tried it.

I hope this sheds a bit of light on your question?
fifilafeve

Postby furryfox » September 13th, 2005, 1:38 pm

How many furries are here anyway?
furryfox

Postby CWolfCW » September 13th, 2005, 3:46 pm

furryfox wrote:How many furries are here anyway?

My guess is that there are at least 70 judging by the poll. I could be completely wrong though. :wink:
CWolfCW
Regular
Regular

Postby Dragonicism » September 24th, 2005, 2:36 pm

Does being a quaddie black dragon qualify as a fur?? Heh.
Dragonicism

Lovely

Postby Ceot » November 4th, 2005, 4:15 am

Well good to know your all out their.
Werewolf hear.
Althow my name implies otherwise.

Oh yeah and this ones for mallic '
Always in mind. And sadly twice as strong.

http://www.niteflirt.com/memberpub/homepage.asp?homepage=1
Ceot
Mentor
Mentor

Postby goldragon_70 » November 4th, 2005, 8:44 am

What no Bears?
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby devonimp » November 11th, 2005, 2:30 am

I don't suppose you would consider an amorphous blob of sentient shapeshifting goo to count as furry... would ya? No? Well... oh well.

I'm one, and I've been trying the furrytransform file for about a week now.. no visible results yet. But I'm stubborn.

Why the lack of kitties anyway? Where are y'all?
devonimp
Regular
Regular

Postby missypuss » November 11th, 2005, 4:06 pm

I am a lovely furry Pussycat...... :twisted:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Furry

Postby tecywiz121 » November 11th, 2005, 11:29 pm

Felines rule!
tecywiz121
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KatieFox » November 18th, 2005, 2:08 pm

im a fem fox :) though my fursona is younger than i am.

I really wish teh file would work for me so i could experiance it for just once, but hypnosis so far really has no effect for me.
KatieFox
Regular
Regular

Postby Draconder » November 23rd, 2005, 11:43 am

I am a furry too. My avatar is a golden bronze scales measuring a good 25 feet tall and 133 feet long.

I have found this website through a furry forum talking about the furry transformation. I find this website quite interesting and think it is pretty fun though I had no success with the files yet.

Draconder
Draconder

Postby bobobo » December 3rd, 2005, 10:12 pm

im a kitsune furry...

does the furry transformaton work? Im kinda scaird to try it.
bobobo

Postby megamanrulesall » December 7th, 2005, 12:35 am

I'm also a furry. If you want to see a bit of info of my fursona/alternate form, go here:
http://forums.macrophile.com/viewtopic.php?t=6527

Basically he has 3 forms. The first one is usually the one where he looks like the Grim reaper aka Angel of Death. As in my avatar now. The 2nd one is basicaly a cat guy version of the Guyver Unit aka Cat-Guyver. Basically is red. Instead of the extrasensory orbs, that's where his ears are. Also has a tail obviously. 3rd form, I have no pics of yet. Though this christmas I'm going to be getting a scanner so hopefully I will be inspired to try & draw him. Basically has brown kinda ragedy hear or medium length. Semi-oval glasses & Blue glowing eyes. Usually waers a tanktop, blue jeans shorts & Double velcro straped black sandals no matter what it's like outside. Just like IRL for me. :D

I really want to try getting the furrytransformation file to work for me. So does it really make you see yourself & others as furries? I mean you can look at your arm or look in the mirror & see the change as well as feel the change. Because if so, that would be awesome. Though most others probably wouldn't se it which would kinda suck. But oh well whatever.

I'm also on Yiffy.net, furry-furry.net, Furoom forums on Yiffstar. Feel free to say hi to me if any of you are on those as well. Same name on all of them & same avatar pic as here. Talk to you huys later! :D
It is easier to stab someone in the back than it is to look them in the eyes.
Society is built upon this principle, and it is universal amongst those who rule.
-Unknown
megamanrulesall

Postby Kharon » December 7th, 2005, 12:24 pm

I'm a canoid fur, my name means Hunter, and my name is who I am. Anything I do with these files is done to amplify and perfect myself in my everyday life, as much as I possibly can.

I'm into both the guiding and being guided portions of hypnosis, and if any furs here feel like having a fellow fur to help them with success with these files, or as a guinea pig for their ideas, or just as somebody to talk to, feel free to PM me to talk about it.
Kharon
Regular
Regular

Postby missypuss » December 7th, 2005, 3:15 pm

I like to eat Guinea Pigs........
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby devonimp » December 8th, 2005, 12:16 pm

Y'know tho.. for there to be a FurryTransformation file you would think there would have to at least be a few of us :P. Didn't think this many tho ^^. Any mroe success stories with Furry Transformation? Just curious? I've yet to have any success.
devonimp
Regular
Regular

Postby Mallic » December 18th, 2005, 11:09 pm

Semi success. In most of my dreams I am a furry
[url=http://www.purepwnage.com][img:70ca72257b]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/TWINTURBOSkyline/ppbanner.jpg[/img:70ca72257b][/url]
Mallic
Guru
Guru

Postby gerbillord » December 22nd, 2005, 2:24 pm

I love furry! thats actually the main reason i joined, so i could listen to the furry tranformation. at another forum i go to, they think all furries are "faggets"(according to ones spelling)

EDIT:

if you are a furry that is listening to the furry transformation file, what animal do you want to be? i want to be a fox, i've always been facinated by them, and i know that once i get it to work, im am NEVER going to speak a word of that turn-off phrase.
[img:c9524bacd8]http://img276.imageshack.us/img276/1783/gerbillord25iy0ly.png[/img:c9524bacd8]
[img:c9524bacd8]http://img276.imageshack.us/img276/8341/gerbilsig0cv.jpg[/img:c9524bacd8] Gerbil says: Hi!
gerbillord
Regular
Regular

Postby Mallic » December 22nd, 2005, 3:33 pm

Why aren't you a Gerbil? Aren't you the gerbilord? Seriously, Fox as well

-Mallic (My moniterhas 3 differant brightness settings... thats good, right?)
[url=http://www.purepwnage.com][img:70ca72257b]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/TWINTURBOSkyline/ppbanner.jpg[/img:70ca72257b][/url]
Mallic
Guru
Guru

Postby missypuss » December 22nd, 2005, 4:30 pm

I eat gerbils aswell....yum.. licks her lips....
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby goldragon_70 » December 24th, 2005, 9:05 pm

To a Dragon, most Furries look like a good meal.
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby hailtheprinceofdarkness » February 14th, 2006, 1:56 pm

kitnoki wrote:lotta foxs,, eh? hmmm need to make a fox furry transform... :D

Huh, i guess i could make one.
My friends say that most of my scripts have worked pretty well, but most of them require a focal point.

pm if you want an ametur script.

oh yeah, GO LIONS!
hailtheprinceofdarkness
Regular
Regular

Postby Tleilax » February 22nd, 2006, 2:49 pm

Hi there I'm new here to and i'm/d'like to became a antro stallion but looks like i'm the only one >_< :wink:
Tleilax
Regular
Regular

Postby foxboy » February 27th, 2006, 10:13 am

GO FOXES!
foxboy

Postby Mallic » February 27th, 2006, 4:50 pm

What is it with foxes? Yes, I know I said Fox too, I change my vote to Rabbit. While foxes are cute, Imagin a rabbit with a Neo-trenchcoat and neo-sunglasses. That is just plain cool
Mallic
Guru
Guru

Postby fenton » February 27th, 2006, 5:54 pm

Mallic wrote:What is it with foxes? Yes, I know I said Fox too, I change my vote to Rabbit. While foxes are cute, Imagin a rabbit with a Neo-trenchcoat and neo-sunglasses. That is just plain cool

Bunnies rock! ;) I like a bunch of animals. That's always my problem. I have trouble deciding. Lately I've been feeling kinda raccoonish, but I have my bunny, fox, and bear moments.
fenton
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds