Male Searching for Female Email Slaves

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Male Searching for Female Email Slaves

Postby Kyu » September 26th, 2010, 8:37 pm

I am a 24 year old male who enjoys sending hypnofiles to willing girls. I normally like to talk and get to know them as well, including chatting and trancing them via Yahoo Messenger and Skype. If there are any girls out there who are looking for someone to send them hypnofiles, please PM me or leave a message below. I always am willing to follow any limists you set.

Hope to hear from you all soon. ;)
Kyu
Regular
Regular

Postby werepuppy » September 27th, 2010, 5:41 am

hey, i just got my email working again and would be good to have some interesting files. you PMd me on the chat when i was away so i think your interested.
i got 2 triggers the email slave one and the spiral eyes smiley @_@ in chat thats starting to work again.

i dont know about limits well obviosly nothing thats dangerous or going to embarass me with guys at work or whatever most of my freinds dont know about this stuff. Im not into sex but not so sure about things like that its not a real limit i just dont really enjoy it.

my address is heather@werepuppy.co.uk
werepuppy
Regular
Regular

Postby darkenedav » September 27th, 2010, 1:38 pm

holy crap werepuppy your a girl!? O_o!

I always thought you were a guy! lol {just assumed because most peeps on forum are >_<;;
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby Kyu » September 27th, 2010, 11:04 pm

werepuppy wrote:hey, i just got my email working again and would be good to have some interesting files. you PMd me on the chat when i was away so i think your interested.
i got 2 triggers the email slave one and the spiral eyes smiley @_@ in chat thats starting to work again.

i dont know about limits well obviosly nothing thats dangerous or going to embarass me with guys at work or whatever most of my freinds dont know about this stuff. Im not into sex but not so sure about things like that its not a real limit i just dont really enjoy it.

my address is heather@werepuppy.co.uk

Wow, I never expected you to respond. A hypnofile is on the way. ;)

darkenedav wrote:holy crap werepuppy your a girl!? O_o!

I always thought you were a guy! lol {just assumed because most peeps on forum are >_<;;

Ain't that the truth...the ratio's like 90% guys, 10% girls
Kyu
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » September 28th, 2010, 10:44 am

werepuppy wrote:i dont know about limits well obviosly nothing thats dangerous or going to embarass me with guys at work or whatever most of my freinds dont know about this stuff. Im not into sex but not so sure about things like that its not a real limit i just dont really enjoy it.

I would like to reiterate this bit. I'm montoring Puppy's emails, and anyone who fails to read this will find themself blocked before she even gets the message.

To repeat: Puppy does not enjoy sex. Puppy does not want instructions to masturbate. If this is part of a longer session that also includes things she'll enjoy, maybe its OK. If you want her to be horny or whatever for the full duration of your email's effects, please bear in mind that she finds this quite unpleasant. *think* about your suggestions.

Thankyou
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby Kyu » October 17th, 2010, 10:46 pm

Always looking for new email slaves, so if there are any girls out there still wanting to be tranced, message me.
Kyu
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds