Need a feminized sub taken off my hands

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Need a feminized sub taken off my hands

Postby mistress_yaoi » February 3rd, 2010, 8:47 pm

Have a sub I've started some feminization work with who I unfortunately don't have enough time for. She's not very far along but I have had her get a few wardrobe items and spend some time on cam trying to get boys to bu her things (Even though shes not even aware shes doing it :twisted: ).

I need someone who would like to continue on this line of work and send me the occasional update. I'll make here responsive to your commands then hand over the keys. Just send me a description of what you would like to do with her and I'll send you some details. The most interesting a devious party will earn her. She has a cam and a tiny wardrobe at the moment and is fairly petite.
mistress_yaoi

Postby mistress_yaoi » May 2nd, 2010, 5:50 pm

still have a sub available if anyone is interested.
mistress_yaoi

See?

Postby Calimore » May 2nd, 2010, 11:34 pm

This is one reason I try not to put more on my plate than I can handle.

I know we have many tists here who work in feminization. Would someone please help out Mistress Yaoi? It sounds like she may have a sub worthy of Your time, even if she isn't worth much more of Hers.

I would consider it a personal favor if someone good with feminization helped Her sub out. Thank you.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby mistress_yaoi » November 6th, 2010, 10:06 pm

Just wanted to let those of you who might be interested I have another sub available who I would like to transfer ownership as well. This one is still in the early stages and is a bit of a fighter :p so would be good for someone forceful and controlling :twisted:
mistress_yaoi

Uk hypnotist

Postby ukhypnoman » November 7th, 2010, 7:17 am

where are these subs from... im uk, but after uk people only, so i can work face to face... im not just looking for males however, as wanting to work with anyone who wants to be fully controlled
ukhypnoman
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds