Needing Some Special Attention Training

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Needing Some Special Attention Training

Postby ObeyMind » November 28th, 2010, 5:00 pm

Hi there,

I'm 26/m, and I'm looking for a hypnotist who really knows their stuff. I have been into the slave/robot/obedience stuff for a long time. I have my limits and my joys. What I'm looking for is a person who can work with my mind. I can go into trance for sure, but I have a hard time going into a complete slave space. I want to have a trigger that really opens my mind up for suggestion, even beyond my comfort zone. I have gotten farther and farther, but I need someone who can really tweak around in there with care, understanding and patience.

A good example of the issues I have with staying in a triggered slave state:
- Whenever I cum, I usually snap out of it.
- If I'm commanded to do or be something I'm not used to
- The trigger doesn't get strong enough.
- I feel that my ever day life is affected by the trigger, and I can't continue the training.
I really want someone who can create a mild compulsion to enjoy and want to be a slave again and again, and learn to make it stronger, without it affecting my normal every day life.

I want to be able to obey completely, and see how far the rabbit hole goes. I'm available through the internet, as well as the phone and Skype. Who I talk to on the phone and Skype will depend on how comfortable I am with the process so far. I'm open to men and women, though I'm straight. Women work best, but certainly do enjoy being controlled by a guy as long as things are working smoothly and I feel safe.

Send me a pm, email or chat. My hotmail is runic14@live.com that is also my msn messenger.

Thanks, and looking forward to hearing from some people.
ObeyMind

Re: Needing Some Special Attention Training

Postby Calimore » December 4th, 2010, 9:00 am

adby wrote:
ObeyMind wrote:Hi there,

I'm 26/m, and I'm looking for a hypnotist who really knows their stuff...

{deletia}

A good example of the issues I have with staying in a triggered slave state:
- Whenever I cum, I usually snap out of it.
- If I'm commanded to do or be something I'm not used to
- The trigger doesn't get strong enough.
- I feel that my ever day life is affected by the trigger, and I can't continue the training.

{much deletia}

Thanks, and looking forward to hearing from some people.

Please read:
A personal appeal from
Wikipedia author Lilaroja
Close
Afterlife
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia...
{LOTS of deletia}

Welcome ObeyMind! Thanks for taking the time to let us know more about you. Be sure to check out WMM's sister site, http://www.Hypno-Fetish.com. It's geared more toward social networking and is a great place to learn more about the people using WarpMyMind.

adby: I fail to see the relevancy of your response. This is Meeting Grounds, not Philosophy, Religion and Debate. Scaring off new people by acting like a religious fanatic will do little to make you popular here.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

thx

Postby ObeyMind » December 4th, 2010, 1:13 pm

Thanks, Calimore! I uh... yeah I don't quite know how to respond to an entire wiki article. Sorry adby.

I'm not too new here, but in my hypnosis endeavors, I've become fed up with my blocks and am looking for something a little more serious and well thought out to address my issues and desires.

:)
ObeyMind

Return to Meeting Grounds