Need serious help, looking for chat/email hypnosis!

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Need serious help, looking for chat/email hypnosis!

Postby Deemreo » May 12th, 2011, 7:23 pm

Hello all, I'm looking for a skilled hypnotist to help me with some serious problems.

I'm very dedicated to the hypnosis; and I've been using these files for many months now, I'm finally starting to get the hang of a deep trance. I've been creating my own personal files for almost as long, but it just doesn't seem to work for me. I think it has something to do with making the files... anyway...

I'd prefer not to reveal so much in the thread, but needless to say, it's helping me with a very serious problem. Once again, I cant say much right now, but I can make it very worth your while. If you're interested in helping a poor fool with a problem, please, I would love to chat or email about it, and tell you the full story!

Maybe we can even have some fun along the way! :P

Please, write me up at Deemreo@gmail.com
Cheers.
Deemreo
Regular
Regular

Postby Deemreo » May 26th, 2011, 6:00 pm

So that's it then? Almost two weeks, and only a lookie-loo and some someone who didn't respond?

Well, it was worth a shot. :cry:
Deemreo
Regular
Regular

Postby KIY » May 28th, 2011, 5:24 am

Well, unfortunately, I'm not qualified to respond. I'm here mostly looking to lose weight, improve my health, and overcome a writer's block (without messing around with drugs-- but that's another story and a different Internet handle.) (I'm also playing with the "Body of an 18 year old file-- yeah, I know it isn't supposed to work, but since when have I let "impossible" stop me? Besides, I've just read Michael Talbot's "The Holographic Universe" which cites someone apparently overcoming a genetic condition via hypnotherapy...)

The best I can do is wish you luck, which I do.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby DKaiser » May 28th, 2011, 8:48 am

Well, we can work with it. Note that I'm not as much into starting off with chat/email hypnosis, but I'm not at all averse to doing a one-sided voice hypnosis(I speak, you listen, thus you don't need a mic).

If you're interested, throw PM's at my face, and we'll see what can be done.
http://tinyurl.com/2emkrpk
Enjoy my files? Donate!
DKaiser
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ocntrl » May 28th, 2011, 11:12 am

Must have missed the original post. Drop me a pm or contact me on YIM (ocntrl).

I love to help people. If DKaiser was able to help you, then that's all the better!
ocntrl
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Deemreo » May 28th, 2011, 2:19 pm

Thank you for the responses. I'll send a PM or two. :D
Deemreo
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds