The Harem Training: Chapter III

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

The Harem Training: Chapter III

Postby Rudra » June 17th, 2011, 10:46 am

After some months of inactivity and dozen of requests, I decided to set up a new session of the Harem Training.
As for the prevous session, the Training is structured to make you live a "second life" as part of an Harem of slaves, without affecting your real life; a game in which hypnosis and pleasure are real and in which you can learn new skills and abilities as slave.
Gender is unimportant, but you have to be willing to serve under a male Master. Also, you have to be willing to perform at least a small task every day and notift about your progresses. The best slaves will be rewarded with the satistfaction of their own goals and fetishes.
The Training will start next week (from Saturday the 25 of June) so you have only few days to come on board. If you want to take part in this, write me an email at masterrudra@gmail.com, describing yourself with name, age, location, fetishes and things you don't want to do.
The ones who will send me an email will receive the first email with their instructions on Saturday.

Master Rudra
Rudra

Return to Meeting Grounds