Looking for e-mail slaves who play TF2

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for e-mail slaves who play TF2

Postby MindManipulator » October 26th, 2011, 11:40 pm

Or anyone who is willing to start playing, its free to play on steam so no money is needed

I was thinking it would be fun if there was a group of people to play with using triggers to make the game more interesting.
I am willing to add triggers to any game you play if you want as well

if you are interested PM me for details
also any other tists who are interesting in helping with this also PM so we can discuss
MindManipulator

Postby ShadowSabre » October 28th, 2011, 9:45 pm

Well... I'm not an email slave, but I have played TF2. Admittedly, I'm very, very, -very- bad at it, but I have it on my computer. And really, it might be more fun to play with or against other newish people, should you be doing this on your own server. >_> Okay, so it's a bit of an ulterior motive...

Um... what sorts of ideas for triggers did you have, anyway? I'm honestly curious. Not quite curious enough to use such a risky trigger without lots and lots of safeties, but... curious.
ShadowSabre
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Misterbradd » November 1st, 2011, 6:14 pm

I'm game. I just started playing yesterday. Still doing the tutorial, but the trigger idea sounds fun!
Misterbradd
Regular
Regular

Postby soundexcess » November 2nd, 2011, 12:39 am

Haven't played since they went to a free to play model a.k.a pay to advance so all my items are vintage enough on that rant. I would be willing to play with triggers would put the fun back into it, maybe css to if anyone is interested.
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kitcaro » November 3rd, 2011, 10:03 am

I do play TF2 sometimes when I have the time to unwind, this could be a very fun idea :)
kitcaro
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds