I'm officially at your service

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

I'm officially at your service

Postby Lord_Mizaru » July 21st, 2005, 4:50 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen, as of about an hour ago, as per an agreement with my girlfriend, I am once again free to roam the internet in search of subjects to hypnotize. Let me first make it absolutely clear that I'm not interested in getting into a serious relationship with you. That being said, I'm open to practically everything else.

I don't want to boast, but I'm a skilled hypnotist with 4 years of practice, and in those 4 years I've done some pretty incredible things. I've done things as simple as the body slave trigger you find on this site, to as complicated as a 100% personality change. I'm completely open to ideas of what you'd enjoy having happen.

There are some basic rules I have though. No phone. Absolutely no phone. Cam, mic, that's great (just don’t expect to see/hear me often). NO PHONE. No personal contact info is to be swapped other than an email addy or screen name. Most important of all, no lies.

Lastly, I want to make it perfectly clear, I do this for my own fun and yours too. I do this to even help people out sometimes. All that’s well and good, and I assure you my skills are real, but I have no formal training in this. It’s nothing more than a hobby. Therefore, I don’t charge anything.

Post a reply to this, or better yet PM me and if we’re both interested then perhaps something will happen.
Lord_Mizaru
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dirtydawg » July 24th, 2005, 1:02 am

check ur pm's. im very interested.
dirtydawg

Postby Mallic » July 24th, 2005, 2:53 am

Unless it is personal, Why no phone?
[url=http://www.purepwnage.com][img:70ca72257b]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/TWINTURBOSkyline/ppbanner.jpg[/img:70ca72257b][/url]
Mallic
Guru
Guru

Postby sandy82 » July 24th, 2005, 3:22 pm

Can't speak for Lord_Mizaru, but common sense suggests two answers:

1. CallerID.
2. The Ultimate White Pages.

Mallic wrote:Unless it is personal, Why no phone?
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby Lord_Mizaru » July 24th, 2005, 7:12 pm

Quite right. Also I sometimes have people staying with me so for sake of convenience and privacy I stick to a medium where I can't be over heard.
Lord_Mizaru
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Meeting Grounds