I need a Daddy/Master

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

I need a Daddy/Master

Postby Tangy » January 18th, 2012, 10:14 am

I need a Daddy, Slash, A Master, To the point. and Blunt . Anyone please let me know. if anyone have a Comment or advice to me about it please let me know.

Again I need a Daddy master some one who is my Daddy and Master too.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Tangy » January 18th, 2012, 10:09 pm

tanyaslave wrote:I could be Slash.
I have the hat, hair, and everything! I just gotta learn how to play Sweet Child 'O Mine on the guitar, and we'll be good to go.
(Minus the massive illicit drug use)

Ok lets see how this plays out. Do you live in CA Near Hollywood and Los Angeles? if you do i want to arrange a meetings at Dennis Restaurant. in the local Area if you say yes I'll give you the Location and time to meet I'll holding a big Teddy Near. or it be setting on the Table.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

hey

Postby Reece93 » January 27th, 2012, 4:46 am

I could be your daddy/master. let me know what think via pm.
Reece93
Regular
Regular

Postby qv » January 27th, 2012, 7:08 pm

Tangy wrote:
tanyaslave wrote:I could be Slash.
I have the hat, hair, and everything! I just gotta learn how to play Sweet Child 'O Mine on the guitar, and we'll be good to go.
(Minus the massive illicit drug use)

Ok lets see how this plays out. Do you live in CA Near Hollywood and Los Angeles? if you do i want to arrange a meetings at Dennis Restaurant. in the local Area if you say yes I'll give you the Location and time to meet I'll holding a big Teddy Near. or it be setting on the Table.

...wow. Tangy, jeez... I really hope you understand that tanyaslave was trying to be funny. Try googling Slash sometime.
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Meeting Grounds