Perma-Pet

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Perma-Pet

Postby outkast1728 » March 25th, 2012, 12:48 pm

I've now made a permapet and he needs a new home, would anyone like to volunteer?
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Re: Perma-Pet

Postby Mutazoa » March 26th, 2012, 7:10 pm

outkast1728 wrote:I've now made a permapet and he needs a new home, would anyone like to volunteer?

It doesn't speak very well for you to be posting so many requests for pets/slaves and then start giving them away when you finally get one.

That's very irresponsible and boarder-line abusive.
Sex is like Tennis: It should leave you sore, sweaty and breathless, and is almost always better enjoyed with more than one person.

-Me
Mutazoa
Mentor
Mentor

Postby outkast1728 » March 26th, 2012, 7:14 pm

someone ought to just ban you dude, all you do is spout negative shit! I DON"T WANT TO HEAR IT ANYMORE!
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

treatment

Postby Lord_Of_The_Unreal » March 26th, 2012, 10:47 pm

Yor Master Would not be happy with ow you treat your pets after he trained you so well :evil:
Lord_Of_The_Unreal
Regular
Regular

Postby Lord_Of_The_Unreal » March 26th, 2012, 10:50 pm

I thought that all good boys treated there slaves nicely even permapets you made him take care of him :)
Lord_Of_The_Unreal
Regular
Regular

Postby Mutazoa » March 27th, 2012, 8:58 am

outkast1728 wrote:someone ought to just ban you dude, all you do is spout negative shit! I DON"T WANT TO HEAR IT ANYMORE!

If wanting some one to take responsibility for their actions is negative then I guess I'm guilty as charged. I have no problem calling people on their own crap, such as blasting some one for something in one thread, and then doing it your self the same day in another thread, or suggesting some one offer proof for their claims when they demand another offer proof of theirs...

Normally it's nothing more than trying to keep things in perspective. I fully respect every one's right to an opinion, but if the pot calls the kettle black, I'm going to point it out. I don't respect the person I call out any less for it. You, however have eroded any bit of respect I had.

You respond to every post looking for a master (or a pet), you cannot possibly have enough time to responsibly take care of them all and yet you continue to attempt to own everyone of them.

I was perfectly content ignoring you, but you finally got a pet and now your casually giving them away to some random person, with no regard to the pet's well being. That's irresponsible and abusive, and it's people like you that give the rest of us a bad name.

Good day sir.

Hopefully anybody will think twice before responding to any of your offers.
Sex is like Tennis: It should leave you sore, sweaty and breathless, and is almost always better enjoyed with more than one person.

-Me
Mutazoa
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Meeting Grounds