Searching for Predator tists / Masters

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Searching for Predator tists / Masters

Postby mtlscream » April 3rd, 2013, 2:18 pm

I know.... Some will say Be Careful for what you wish for.....

I'm a gay boy who's looking for a TOTAL Master, EVIL, YES a Predator..., Sir into real hypnosis and total manipulation, mindfuck and control...

Been into hypno for 10 yrs...I find it hard to find serious hypnomaster not into cyber or pretend... or role play... for me hypno can be serious and lead to real control... and im looking that.

I'm at a point in my life, i want to give myself totally, to be totally under the spell and for long term.... Deep into manipulation, mindfuck, kidnap, hypno...

I've been doing the Bubble induction for weeks now..... and other too recently.

I'm in Montreal... now 35 5'10, 170lbs
Been travelling or order to use my mile while under to go serve an hypnomaster in the past....
here's my email: mtlscream@me.com
mtlscream2 on yahoo messenger or skype

I was reading some article online.... about deep hypno and mental malware or trojan....
http://briandavidphillips.net/2012/03/04/beware-of-nonconsensual-hypnopuppeteers/
Anyone think it's possible ? I guess I can be crazy because I almost wish it was... and im kinda tempted but that can of hypno, mp3 or video... even if i become.... totally enslaved....

hope to here from you
Steve
mtlscream
Regular
Regular

Re: Searching for Predator tists / Masters

Postby krazi123 » April 4th, 2013, 12:04 pm

The article you link to mentions a video by "Outrageous Hypnotist" that I've actually used. The author of the file, Michael, is not interested at all in his subjects - he just wants money. You end up feeling used, but not in a sexy way.

I would do it if I were single :twisted: - I'm in Ontario so we're only ~600km away. Best of luck to you though. Make sure you find someone who's actually interested in you or it will be no fun at all.[/i]
krazi123

Postby HomestarCanter » April 4th, 2013, 12:48 pm

I'd like to see how this goes. I sent you an email.
HomestarCanter

Re: Searching for Predator tists / Masters

Postby mtlscream » April 4th, 2013, 12:58 pm

krazi123 wrote:The article you link to mentions a video by "Outrageous Hypnotist" that I've actually used. The author of the file, Michael, is not interested at all in his subjects - he just wants money. You end up feeling used, but not in a sexy way.

I would do it if I were single :twisted: - I'm in Ontario so we're only ~600km away. Best of luck to you though. Make sure you find someone who's actually interested in you or it will be no fun at all.[/i]

I totally agree with you... He's a cash master and not interested in anything else.... :(
mtlscream
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds