Help/challenge "Potty training Angel"

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Help/challenge "Potty training Angel"

Postby demigraff » April 25th, 2013, 6:55 am

Hi folks!

I've been experimenting with different files for ages now. My latest one is "Little girls ...", a file which lets people give me different suggestions. Either in person or over chat; even by email, maybe. The interesting part, at least for me, is that sometimes I can resist suggestions.

I love experimenting, to see what I can resist and what I can't. So I'd like to test it with someone, or even a couple of someones, sending me suggestions. I want to see if I can train myself to resist certain suggestions more easily. the first idea that comes to mind (given that the file makes me feel like a little girl) is that I'll try to accept all your suggestions, and feel more like a real little girl, with one exception: You keep on telling me to wet my pants, and I do my best to resist that one suggestion, and see if I can get better at resisting.

Would anyone like to play that game? please get in touch
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby demigraff » April 28th, 2013, 4:17 am

OK ... I'm now using 2 files. The first lets someone trigger me in person or over messenger, using the words "Little girls"

The second makes me respond to emails with the subject "LITTLE GIRLS HYPNOFILE" ... the file's taken me deeper than anything I ever tried before, so I'm really eager to see if it works. The email should describe how old I'm going to be, and how I should feel or what I should do the next time I'm ready to be a little girl. You might even be able to set new triggers with it. Anyone willing to help me test it? Either a one off, or regular play. My email is ray.wedge@googlemailcom (the other one stopped working :( )
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby Tangy » April 30th, 2013, 6:21 pm

demigraff wrote:OK ... I'm now using 2 files. The first lets someone trigger me in person or over messenger, using the words "Little girls"

The second makes me respond to emails with the subject "LITTLE GIRLS HYPNOFILE" ... the file's taken me deeper than anything I ever tried before, so I'm really eager to see if it works. The email should describe how old I'm going to be, and how I should feel or what I should do the next time I'm ready to be a little girl. You might even be able to set new triggers with it. Anyone willing to help me test it? Either a one off, or regular play. My email is ray.wedge@googlemailcom (the other one stopped working :( )

why Not I want you to cut onions and turn on the water wet your pants after 3 minute's of listing to the water running and cutting onions. :oops: I wet my self I wet myself opps I wet myself I love wetting myself it feels so warm peaceful And Wonderful warm and set I love wetting myself I am wetting myself right now right now I wet myself can't hold back love to wet love to wet wetting right now love to wet myself love to wet myself love to wet myself hummmmmmm wet wet wet myself mmmmmmmmm :oops: :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds