Think you can make me trance? (18yr old uk male)

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Think you can make me trance? (18yr old uk male)

Postby nottosure » June 25th, 2013, 1:57 pm

Hello everyone!!

I've come to the point where I would be willing to try anything to experience trance. I've already had two hypnotists try and fail to get me under and I really really want it, it is just my mind is too active.

I know it is possible and I just need that hypnotist who can help, see it as a challenge to be the first to get me under!

Any questions message me, but I am really desperate. I'm looking to start skype sessions on 1st July as that is when I have a lot of free time, especially around 9am-3pm UK time, and 11pm+ UK time.

I really hope there is someone who can get me under their control :D
nottosure

Postby Endo » June 25th, 2013, 4:37 pm

Try Bubble! Or Blank. Both should do something at the very least. Also, play around with binaurals and isochronic tones. Or, it could just be that you're a noob, and your brain needs more practice relaxing and giving in to trance.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby nottosure » June 26th, 2013, 10:32 am

The problem is I tend to get a little bored listening to the files more than once. I know that is what you have to do as repeated listens increases affect, but I find my mind remains active as I predict what they are going to say, and it has little affect.

That is why I feel a skype session is going to be more useful as it is unpredictable, or at least more than a recorded tape :D
nottosure

Postby hypnotickles » June 26th, 2013, 5:22 pm

I have some exercises I can do with you and that will allow it to happen :) You have me on Skype and I am willing to work with you over a few sessions :)
hypnotickles
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds