Hypnosis for Spanking Sensitivity/Fear/Humiliation

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Hypnosis for Spanking Sensitivity/Fear/Humiliation

Postby hypnoneeds » July 12th, 2013, 5:01 pm

I've posted in other forums, my apologies for the repetitiveness. I'm trying to find as much information as possible.

Historically speaking, I like to be spanked. Unfortunately it is one of those fetishes that, for me, is twisted the wrong way. What would be really cool is if somehow spanking could be turned back to its true intention, which is a form of punishment.

Does anyone know or have any suggestions on the use of hypnosis to reprogram myself? Ideally I'd like to somehow NOT like spanking, to the point of fearing it. It would be ideal if somehow hypnosis could dramatically reduce my pain threshold to where even a very mild spanking would be very painful, it would be humiliating, embarrassing, I'd cry and all that stuff.

What are the possibilities for hypnosis being effective in for this desired outcome?
hypnoneeds

Postby PowerHoden » July 16th, 2013, 10:24 am

It is definitiely possible as the liking/disliknig of something is just a matter of build up associations.

The problem here is that you want to dislike it and like the thought of disliking and earlier or later you will start to like it again.

Also there are so many different possibilities to punish someone. Why not enjoy the spanking? ,)
PowerHoden
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds