Email Little Girls Trigger

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Email Little Girls Trigger

Postby Exrandu » August 6th, 2013, 2:06 pm

I have listened to the Email Little Girls file for the last month, and I believe the trigger is now deeply set. I would greatly enjoy some emails using the trigger. Please use the following email: exrandu@gmail.com

Pretty please?

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/6531/Email-Little-Girls.php
Exrandu
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » August 6th, 2013, 3:17 pm

Good luck :)
I know the trigger works really well for me; I'll be watching, interested to see how well it works for someone who hasn't been prepared with the simpler "Little Girls ..." file.

I'll try sending you an email later, if I can think of something. Any preference what age range or what type of triggers yo'd prefer?
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby Exrandu » August 7th, 2013, 3:02 am

demigraff wrote:Good luck :)
I know the trigger works really well for me; I'll be watching, interested to see how well it works for someone who hasn't been prepared with the simpler "Little Girls ..." file.

I'll try sending you an email later, if I can think of something. Any preference what age range or what type of triggers yo'd prefer?

I would be deeply honored to receive an email from the creator of the file. Please please please send me one! I haven't gotten any yet and that gives me a sad.

I like infant and toddler age ranges. I have many diapers and any standard baby accessory you can think of, as well as baby toys. I have a few cute baby dresses, a pink pacifier gag, and many pacifiers.

I will be honest and say that I really enjoy humiliation, something that I would be embarrassed to do after getting out of trance would be super duper awesome.
Exrandu
Regular
Regular

Postby Exrandu » August 9th, 2013, 4:46 pm

Alas, I have received no emails and this gives me a sad. I'd really like to know if this worked! Still listening almost every day.
Exrandu
Regular
Regular

ill try

Postby tompark » August 11th, 2013, 9:16 am

ill give it a try, anything you want me to include?
tompark

Re: ill try

Postby Exrandu » August 11th, 2013, 6:12 pm

tompark wrote:ill give it a try, anything you want me to include?

Exrandu wrote:
I like infant and toddler age ranges. I have many diapers and any standard baby accessory you can think of, as well as baby toys. I have a few cute baby dresses, a pink pacifier gag, and many pacifiers.

I will be honest and say that I really enjoy humiliation, something that I would be embarrassed to do after getting out of trance would be super duper awesome.

Also yaaaaay! thank you!
Exrandu
Regular
Regular

Postby tompark » September 14th, 2013, 4:22 am

did you get the email?
tompark

Return to Meeting Grounds