I need help

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

I need help

Postby mtlscream » September 8th, 2013, 12:00 pm

I love hypnosis but love it too much. Been into hypno for 10 years and so...
It's getting very addictive.. and i go under very too easily...

I need help because it'S hard now to focus on anything else then hypno and control... Any hypnotist here who can help me to be less addicted to hypno or get back to normal state.... because...

Just thinking about hypno now makes me feel I must submit and give total control just like i did with previous hypnomasters to a point i was giving without not knowing or resisting personal info, $, account, teamviewer etc…

Only a simple trigger like PuppetTime For You or an hypnotic spiral make me give addicted to hypno and deep under... giving all control and personal info to him even if i didn't want.. made me delete some profile, erase friends so i couldn't escape his power etc

So i need help.
thanks
mtlscream2 on skype and yahoo messenger
mtlscream@me.com
mtlscream
Regular
Regular

Postby mtlscream » September 17th, 2013, 4:55 am

Anyone ?? thanks in advance :)
mtlscream
Regular
Regular

Postby EntrancedVulpine » September 17th, 2013, 8:00 am

Good sir, I do think that any of the many ethically disinclined tists that roam this site will only seek to take advantage of you after reading this appeal rather than assist you to become less addicted.

Of course, knowing how folks can be, I can see you actually wanting to be entirely manipulated, unless you really are that naive and trusting to tell us all that you are able to the point where you give up such sensitive information without being aware.

I'd recommend editing that bit out if you don't want to paint a target on yourself.
EntrancedVulpine
Regular
Regular

Postby mtlscream » September 17th, 2013, 7:29 pm

No problem... I was just being honest... And I guess I trust too much n it's why I get addicted!
mtlscream
Regular
Regular

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » September 17th, 2013, 8:05 pm

If you really want to STOP! I mean... if you are being sincere, simply go to the user control panel, select change password, and then change it to some random set of characters that you can't remember, copy that if it asks for confirmation and then hit submit. Then promptly LOGOUT!

Repeat this for each hypnotic related website/application you have. THEN, stay off the internet! Also, write a note to yourself saying how you want NOT to be addicted and you will be strong, then each time you feel a bit of relapse coming on, take out the note and READ it! Go do something ELSE non-hypnosis related.

NOW, that would be YOU seriously wanting change if you implement these suggestions ;) If you don't, you simply wanted MORE hypnosis, hehe :-P
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » September 17th, 2013, 8:08 pm

Oh, by the way... I wish you well and good luck ;)
- uw_
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Nate80 » September 19th, 2013, 4:01 am

also, I believe there's a file called something like Deprogram All, run that every night for a month or two and it should clear out any existing triggers - known or otherwise.
Nate80
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds