Outkast

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Outkast

Postby martinbeds » November 8th, 2013, 4:55 am

If any of you email slaves are looking for a Master, contact Outkast. He is a really good guy and when he triggers you, will make you feel so good.
So give in to him and let his power come over you., I did.

Martin
martinbeds
Regular
Regular

Postby Foxpaw » November 8th, 2013, 4:02 pm

I hate to post this, but if he wants subjects, let him offer, I can respect you're giving him good reputation by doing this, but if we start the entire "refer a friend" thing, we'll be up to our necks in pointless "go here for this" threads.

That said, by all means, if he posts a "looking for ____" thread, post on it with glowing reviews and keep it on the front page!
Foxpaw
Regular
Regular

Postby Mutazoa » November 8th, 2013, 6:32 pm

Just a suggestion Martin.... In the past Outkast has caught a lot of flack for various things (He has gotten a lot better lately). A newbie suddenly making "Pro Outkast" posts may seem like a good idea, but it could also be seen as Outkast making a phony account just to talk himself up (which he has been accused of once already fairly recently).

I can understand wanting to share your experiences but it's usually not a good idea to offer someone else's services...let them post for themselves.
Sex is like Tennis: It should leave you sore, sweaty and breathless, and is almost always better enjoyed with more than one person.

-Me
Mutazoa
Mentor
Mentor

Postby AgentJ99 » November 8th, 2013, 9:26 pm

I have NEVER seen "one" person so successfully take over an entire message board.

Good, bad or otherwise- Can we leave this message board for tist looking for sub or sub looking for tist?

If you want want to love/hate on him- create a message board solely dedicated to him and spew all your love/hate there for him.
AgentJ99
Regular
Regular

Postby shadowguy » November 9th, 2013, 2:18 pm

He controls it because he's stirred up drama again, and honestly I think it should be dealt with because the things he's done, I cannot forgive him, I'm mad and angry and I'm controlling myself so that I don't act like who I was before, very few people earn my hatred and looking through the past he earned it completely, to all his subs, get out while you're ahead, please
shadowguy
Regular
Regular

Postby outkast1728 » November 9th, 2013, 2:32 pm

That's it, I'm sorry guys but I"m going to take a break, I"ve hurt too many people to feel good about myself trancing anyone else for a while.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

feelings

Postby andrew » November 10th, 2013, 6:00 am

hey Outkast. don't let the past or negative feedback about your past stop you from helping people through hypnosis.
andrew
Regular
Regular

Postby WatDo » November 14th, 2013, 6:38 pm

Foxpaw wrote:I hate to post this, but if he wants subjects, let him offer, I can respect you're giving him good reputation by doing this, but if we start the entire "refer a friend" thing, we'll be up to our necks in pointless "go here for this" threads.

That said, by all means, if he posts a "looking for ____" thread, post on it with glowing reviews and keep it on the front page!

I would honestly like to see more "go here for this" threads. There aren't enough jock/bodybuilder related hypnotists. And the ones that do exist are either centralized on making their subjects one kind of thing, or they only work with total professionals who are already competitive level strongmen. Then there are the odd ones who request cam-only, which is usually just a not-so-subtle way to say "so I can get off on watching you look all hypnotized and stuff" based on the people I've run in to.

But, uh, as far as Outkast goes. . . I would not recommend people to him unless their goal is to become a dumb jock. Not a bodybuilder or somewhat-intelligent jock, but just a dumb jock. Which accounts for half the users who want to be a jock (or more), so I guess that's an OK thing to focus on. Too bad it's just not for me.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Childer » December 10th, 2013, 2:43 pm

Outkast is a good guy, i just contact him because i think it would be cool, and.. it is! He just uses hypnosis for help people, and my time with him was a lot of fun, with regression, transformation, furry, and a lot of stuff! He's cool.. so.. don't hate him!

We have done first a chit chat, then he put me in trance, and after he gave me a pig snout and tail, then a suite that transformed me into a cool punk, than he regressed me, and.. i peed a little myself, than he just gave me a new, cool, muscolar body. He's cool.. he just need a chance!
Childer

Postby Frap » December 10th, 2013, 7:19 pm

I'm so tired of reading about him, can we stop posting about him please?
Frap
Regular
Regular

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » January 19th, 2014, 4:36 pm

lol sure Frap lets talk about me instead *HMS*

hahhhahaha
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby cliff_of_dover » January 21st, 2014, 6:59 am

I've been working with him for a while now since like June to become
More of a dumb skater jock and he's been a great tist and an awesome friend.

I workout more, lost some weight, and really feel like I'm moving toward my goal of being a dumb jock - all thanks to him.

He's a good bro and I thought y'all should know.
cliff_of_dover
Regular
Regular

Postby hunt4it » January 21st, 2014, 1:38 pm

The first thing Outcast wanted me to do is send him a leather jacket??? the next thing was be a Big Dumb Jock. WTF?
hunt4it

Return to Meeting Grounds