Wanted: Idea Man/Woman/Etc.

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Wanted: Idea Man/Woman/Etc.

Postby HomestarCanter » July 15th, 2014, 10:58 pm

My partner and I enjoy hypnosis, as well as aspects of BDSM. Our problem, however, is that we are both slow to come up with new ideas and experiments. We are looking for someone to help us think of all sorts of things.

In exchange for your creativity, we can discuss various forms of compensation. Time with a hypnotist, a subject, a Dom, or a sub. Friendly chat, roleplay, or anything you come up with to ask about.

Please apply here, in a direct message, or on Skype, homestar314

Hope we can find some help
HomestarCanter

Postby boof » July 16th, 2014, 8:44 am

Tell us a little more about what you enjoy currently. Id hate to suggest something that is way out of your interest. If you enjoy bondage play (more physical) than I would stay away from the more mental aspect. For example, personally, i enjoy playing with desires.
boof

Postby HomestarCanter » July 16th, 2014, 11:17 am

Well, the main thing to keep in mind is that our relationship is a distance one, and will be a few years before it is otherwise, and that my partner has unfortunately limited privacy.

This being the case, we are looking for ideas for mental manipulation, behavior modification, perceptions, preferences, seeds for headspace adventures. Also fun would be potential rules and tasks for the submissive partner, restrictions and obligations, and things like that. our interests are pretty wide in both BDSM and hypnosis, but puppy play is prominent.

We are not looking for simply a few ideas now, but would really like someone to be part of the family, learning about us, and participating, when appropriate. We are secure in our relationship, and play well with others.
HomestarCanter

Return to Meeting Grounds