Looking for an Evil Hypnomaster / Covert Hypnosis...

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for an Evil Hypnomaster / Covert Hypnosis...

Postby mtlscream » July 27th, 2014, 4:51 pm

I'm serioulsy looking and interested to meet an Evil hypnomaster who's into total control ... to explore the kinky, dark side of hypnosis.... want to explore try covert hypnosis, to push limit, to get push, not able to resist, etc...

Keywords: Bondage, kidnapping scene, mind control, KO, deep hypnosis, brainwash,, cuff, blindfold, leather gloves, gas mask, total control, team viewer, findom and more...

I've been into hypno for around 12 yrs... and looking for serious. So if you want hypno for quick JO or play pretend (Role Play), please don't bother me...

I do find hypno so addictive. Just thinking about hypno now makes me feel I must totally submit and give total control just like i did with previous hypnomasters....

Only a simple trigger like PuppetTime For You or watching an hypnotic spiral used by past hypnomasters can make me totally addicted to hypno and to go totally deep under...

I'm in Montreal... now 37 5'10, 170lbs... Bottom... go the gym 3-4x week

Travel:
No plan yet... but open to travel for a real HypnoMaster

Contact me by email (mtlscream@me.com) or with Mtlscream2 on Skype
Steve
mtlscream
Regular
Regular

Postby winterwolf » July 30th, 2014, 12:46 am

Just a simple hello, you opened my Pm, you see it in you inbox and you are excited. now your reading my words wondering what I will say next. I am saying I think your cute, and that makes you blush. You want more, If I said I want you, you would bow trembling at my forwardness. This is Or reminds you of your dark desire. I understand you, I know you, I have met you a thousand times before. I am a true Master. People fall to the machinations of others, because deep down, they want to be delivered from their daily lives. They need a rest, a break, they need someone else to do their thinking for them. Everyone does. Everyone gives in eventually. Maybe they fight it for a while, they resist, they tell themselves they are better than this. But in the end, they all succumb.

Men or women, it makes no difference. They all want release. Relief. They want to surrender to their base urges. To lose themselves in the pleasure and the lust. To revel in those dark impulses that we all try so hard to conceal. To pretend we don’t feel.

The truth is, the battle is long since over. The decision was made. The truth? You all decided you’d rather have comfort instead of independence, entertainment instead of thought, and pleasure instead of effort. You make the choice every time cum instead of reading a book. Every time you go clubbing instead of visiting a museum. And every time you choose the easy way over the hard.

The truth is, those who succumb, want to. Those who don’t? Fight for their freedom. Who are you to take a well deserved rest away from those tired souls who did not have the will to fight anymore? From us who cared enough for them to free them from the drudgery of their lives? Who cared enough to give them what they have always wanted.

I think, in the end you are simply scared. Scared of surrendering to what you want. To what you need. Scared of losing yourself to the simplicity, the hedonism, the physicality of the rhythm of thrust and grind and pleasure that haunts your dreams. The memory of what it felt like to be so free.

The battle is over. We have won. You my dear, are fighting against the tide. You are tilting at a windmill, for the sake of your own pride, your own fear. You have lost. It is just taking you some time to realize it.

And that’s ok. You take all the time you need. Because the age of freedom and reason is done. The age of the twenty four hour stream of mindless entertainment has arrived. This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang. But with a plaintive heated moan in the dark. With a quiet giggle at the antics of repetitive sitcoms. With the silent blip, of the last independent thought dying out.

Your world is over.

It’s our turn now.
winterwolf

Postby mtlscream » September 21st, 2014, 6:05 pm

I'm still searching serioulsy and looking to meet an Evil hypnomaster who's into total control ... to explore the kinky, dark side of hypnosis.... want to explore try covert hypnosis, to push limit, to get push, not able to resist, etc...

Keywords: Bondage, kidnapping scene, mind control, KO, deep hypnosis, brainwash,, cuff, blindfold, leather gloves, gas mask, total control, team viewer, findom and more...

Contact me by email (mtlscream@me.com) or with Mtlscream2 on Skype
Steve
mtlscream
Regular
Regular

Postby mtlscream » November 1st, 2014, 3:11 pm

I'm still looking..... if anyone serious.... and into total / complete control... long term etc....
mtlscream
Regular
Regular

Hmmm...

Postby Calimore » November 3rd, 2014, 7:33 pm

Un Québécois?

Intriguing.

Feel free to PM, if you like.

Calimore
Last edited by Calimore on November 3rd, 2014, 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Limits

Postby Calimore » November 3rd, 2014, 7:38 pm

Please keep in mind, although I am considered by many to be a kind and enlightened Master, I am also known to pay little respect to limits, be they soft or hard.

As you had brought the subject up, I thought it best to address it thus. To me, limits are meant to be exploited. You came into this world with few limits and should leave with few, as well.

Calimore
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby Blankguy87 » November 27th, 2014, 12:40 am

Well this hit the nail on the head for some of the stuff I'm looking for in hypnosis. I almost copy-pasted this post even.
Blankguy87

Return to Meeting Grounds