Newbie with high expectations.

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Newbie with high expectations.

Postby submissus » December 16th, 2014, 2:20 am

Hello everybody,
I have been a stalker for a long time, reading posts and trying files in this website trying to learn about hypnosis and trying to get a file to work for me.
I havent really succeded with files or text hypnosis, so I decided to create an account and try to find a tist who si willing to work with me. I had one experience with a tist via skype, and he was able to trance me (I think ). Thats what makes me think that I probably need just a more direct and personal relation with the tist.
Im really interested in Submission, that is my only real interest right now, but Im open to trying different things thatmy dominant wants me to try. Thats what I'm looking for, a dominan tist who wants to help me explore trance and different fetishes.
Im looking for a LTR, I want someone who wants to be my mentor, my owner, my trainer and my friend, and I really would like if eventually we could meet in real life (not right now or in short term, we would have discuss it) and have some 24/7 experiences. I know 24/7 is kind of a fantasy for a lot of people here and is not very recomended, but im talking about doing it for a short period of time (since I'm not from the US or the UK, and probably would have to travel).
Im a 22 years male.

If anyone is interested, please PM me so we can talk more privately. I will answer any question as long as is not too personal (more personal stuff requires trust).

Thank you for taking your time to read this post. :D
submissus

Profile please.

Postby Calimore » December 24th, 2014, 12:09 am

While you have told us a bit in your post here, there are literally dozens of subjects of more interest to most of us "tists" than somebody who is just peeking his head up after recently "lurking".

BTW: Never trust anyone who lets you refer to them as a "tist". Anyone willing to put up with being called that will most likely mindfuck you one good time then leave you floundering forever afterwards.

In your account, you have the ability to say a bit about yourself, tell us which files intrigue you, post journal entries about recent hypnotic experience and paint a more complete picture of the subject we might decide we'd like to hypnotize.

Likewise, participation in these forums can also give us a chance to see if you are a worthwhile project or someone best left alone, for now.

If you want a worthwhile experience, you may want to show that you are worthy of a decent hypnotist's time and efforts. Unless you are willing to pay for the experience. In that case, look me up on NiteFlirt. I promise, you will never be disappointed.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds