Young female sub looking for transformation/brainwashing

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Young female sub looking for transformation/brainwashing

Postby conformityisbliss » March 28th, 2019, 7:37 am

Hi all. So, I'm a college student in Minnesota who's had a few recurring mind control fantasies for years now, and I've finally decided to make them a reality. They all revolve around transformation in some way, I'll list them here.

- Being turned... I don't know, basic might be the best way to put it? I'm pretty close to the "geek-girl" stereotype as is, being a studious gamer with a deep love of fantasy novels. The fantasy is being transformed into a sorority girl who likes pumpkin spice lattes, and constantly wears sorority tanks with matching shorts like just another member of the weird pseudo-cult thing that it is. No actual dumbing down, but a shift of priorities to simpler and more practical things.

- Countryfication, which ties in with the above. I'm from a semi-rural area, and my college takes in a lot of people from the rural Upper Midwest. Most of the popular girls in my high school, and a large number at my college, were basically the background girls in a bro-country video. Simple (again not necessarily dumb), like country music and the outdoors, vote Republican or are conservative Democrats.

- Moral corruption, having scruples removed basically. This is more minor than my other two, I don't actually want to be an over-the-top terrible person. But, it does relate to my earliest fantasy, which was cartoon villains turning me into their minion basically.
Last edited by conformityisbliss on March 29th, 2019, 8:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
conformityisbliss

Re: Young female sub looking for transformation/brainwashing

Postby Jackstock » March 28th, 2019, 9:58 am

being transformed into a sorority girl who likes pumpkin spice lattes, and constantly wears sorority tanks with matching shorts like just another member of the weird pseudo-cult thing that it is.

Haha I love this part!
Countryfication

I made a redneck persona file. It may not be a perfect representation of what you want, but it's very similar!
you can find that one here: https://transformhypnosis.com/product/redneck-persona/
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby conformityisbliss » March 29th, 2019, 7:48 am

Jackstock wrote:I made a redneck persona file. It may not be a perfect representation of what you want, but it's very similar!
you can find that one here: https://transformhypnosis.com/product/redneck-persona/

Yeah, the second part above is basically the female version of this. Most of it's definitely still true, but the "deep voice" thing obviously wouldn't be. And while being all Kaylee from Firefly would be awesome, I don't envision this with quite as much emphasis on mechanical skills.
conformityisbliss

Postby Reece93 » June 7th, 2019, 5:14 pm

I would love to help. Pm me for details of chat or whatever
Reece93
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds