A place to say hello.

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

A place to say hello.

Postby Ceot » November 15th, 2005, 8:22 am

Simple.

If your A Dominat, or hypnotist just say it.
Tell a bit about yourself.

If your submissive,
Or interested in beeing hypnotized.
Describe what you need,Or desire.
And a bit about yourself.

And if your just looking for freinds.
Ect,ect,ect.
Last edited by Ceot on November 15th, 2005, 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Always in mind. And sadly twice as strong.

http://www.niteflirt.com/memberpub/homepage.asp?homepage=1
Ceot
Mentor
Mentor

Ceot

Postby Ceot » November 15th, 2005, 8:25 am

Ceot. Dominant hypnotist.
Freind when you need one.

23M Just looking to help any one who needs it.
Make some good freinds here.

8) Happy to meet all of you.
Always in mind. And sadly twice as strong.

http://www.niteflirt.com/memberpub/homepage.asp?homepage=1
Ceot
Mentor
Mentor

intro

Postby deep4menow » July 18th, 2006, 8:29 pm

Deep4menow
19 yr old Dominant hypnotist looking for someone skilled enough to make me a submissive slave girl. Barring that miracle looking for mutual trance play and friends ;)

Deep

Ps. Great Idea Ceot!
deep4menow

Any grownups in here?

Postby bestboy » July 19th, 2006, 10:03 am

39 year old male here. Switch, I like to be dom but learn more when I am sub.

I find this site very erotic and am listening to several files right now but still waiting for a breakthrough. I am heterosexual and not interested in changing that but would like to know what it feels like to be a girl sometimes (as long as I can change back)

I would love to email a woman with similar interests, compare notes about which files are working, and possible try out a trigger or two. No real meeting or anything, just email and possibly phone.

Most posters that have their ages up are in their early 20s. No offense to the youth of the world but I would like to correspond with a woman closer to my age. PM me if you fit the bill. :P
bestboy

Re: A place to say hello.

Postby donna_cd » July 20th, 2006, 12:42 pm

male,54,quite sub,looking for feminisation.real time would be fantastic,but online is acceptable ,but only voice as script doesnt do it for me. donna xx
donna_cd
Regular
Regular

Postby getpumped87 » July 21st, 2006, 12:49 am

18/m here (aka The Runt I guess)
I've just always had a fasination with the occult, which includes hypnosis. I'd like to be put under (preferably by a female) and eventually learn how to hypnotize properly. I'm heading off to college soon for psychology and hopefully will pick up a thing or two there.
getpumped87
Regular
Regular

Postby rubaluva » September 6th, 2006, 3:42 am

Hi
40/m here, submissive, rubber fetish
also interested in hypnosis and have been tranced a few times and really enjoyed it
looking for a guy up to my own age who would like to try a few things out :)
rubaluva

Postby lash310 » September 13th, 2006, 9:23 am

I'm a 38 year old neurotic bi mle switch into BDSM (for the last 15 years or so) in the New Orleans area. I've recently begun to recognize and rediscover an interest in hypnosis both in kinky settings and more vanilla.

I'm not looking for a cyber-dom(me), cyber-sub, cyber-fwb, or cyber-anything really...just making friends with similar interests. On the off chance that there's anyone else in New Orleans who's on this site, I'd be willing to discuss meeting for coffee, but don't make any assumptions regarding which position my switch is in at any particular time *weg*
lash310

Postby Luperci » September 13th, 2006, 4:57 pm

32 M Switch.

Looking for someone to reinforce what my GF and I are working on. any questions please feel free to PM or post here
Luperci
Regular
Regular

Postby MistressTwisted » September 13th, 2006, 5:58 pm

29 female, mildy dom,
mommy to DL whos fast becoming an AB
looking for freinds
MistressTwisted

Postby whatthe75 » September 14th, 2006, 6:08 am

Australian 30 Male Switch.

Fascinated by hypnosis, and not too experienced in the BDSM lifestyle but want to expand my experiences and meet likeminded people.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby alex_l_d » September 14th, 2006, 6:19 am

18 year old gay male sub from Essex, England here. Looking for tists and friends (preferably male) around my age to either talk about our shared interests or to be controled by. I don't personally have a problem about being controled from a long distance, but a local dom would be brilliant.
alex_l_d

Hello

Postby mongo_dw » September 16th, 2006, 12:50 pm

and thanks Ceot for this opportunity to de-lurk.

I'm a 44yo male lifestyle Dom, who recently aquired a wonderful slave with a hypno-fetish.

I had messed around with hypnosis as a kid, and I've been lurking here and gaining knowledge to perfect my techniques and for new and devious ideas to implant into my little slut's head.
mongo_dw

Re: Hello

Postby Blink » September 16th, 2006, 7:31 pm

mongo_dw wrote:and thanks Ceot for this opportunity to de-lurk.

If you're looking for the hypno-pervs, you've come to the right place.

mongo_dw wrote:I had messed around with hypnosis as a kid, and I've been lurking here and gaining knowledge to perfect my techniques and for new and devious ideas to implant into my little slut's head.

There's a lot of good ready-made stuff on this site, along with inspiration for lots of things you can do on your own. If you haven't read Look Into My Eyes, then you really should. You should really take a look at everything Peter Masters has to say. He used to have the entire text of The Control Book online. He's found a publisher willing to put in in print, though, so you'll have to wait until next year and buy a copy. There's still a lot of good material on his website.

Some things to consider trying with hypnosis: moving erogenous zones, even moving them entirely off the body (give the posthypnotic suggestion that the nerve endings from your index fingertip are connected to her clit, then casually stir an icy drink with your finger and lick it off, that's a neat public trick); increase her sense of pleasure; increase her sense of pain (if she enjoys pain); orgasms on voice command are an excellent positive reinforcer; if she can get there, you can do some excellent roleplay by assuming someone else's identity.

Have fun!

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby Cygnet » October 9th, 2006, 9:41 am

Hi all
I am a sub male 55 with 20+ years of experience. Now I am looking to explore erotic hypnosis again as a sub with the hope that my dom/Domme will help me awaken my bisexuality, my feminine self, and my submission. Please give me the opportunity to serve.
Cygnet

Return to Meeting Grounds