I feel like killing my self no one wants to help me be a

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Postby Jeshi » January 17th, 2013, 1:16 am

Please do not kill yourself. I know reality can seem so strange and dreamlike sometimes but it's important to stay grounded. Some things that you want you just can't get and it's important to learn how to cope with that and move on with life anyway, focusing on the things in your life that you do already have. If you actually died there would be nothing. You still would not be a werewolf, you still would not have fur. You also would never again taste your favorite food, or just experience the pleasant feeling of walking on a day with nice weather, or breathing clean air. Smelling your favorite food. Hearing your heart beat.

Times will move forward eventually, the world will keep on turning. The world we live in may be far from what we wish we lived in but it's the one that we're in and there's nothing we can do about it. Getting a good night's rest, eating three healthy meals a day, getting exercise. It's all we can do really. Minor things can build up and make the day seem so much better and life much more worth living. Humanity can be doable and copable.

I'm also pretty sure that there are pre-existing files you can download for free that are about turning into a wolf or a werewolf. Just like, type in the search bar "wolf" and I'm sure you'll find a few.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby Tangy » January 17th, 2013, 7:54 am

Showing 1 to 25 of 25 results.

• Name: 18-Year-Old Basketballer Body
Description: A recording of TeenWolf's script "18-Year-Old Basketballer Body". I hope I do it some justice.
Author: doctor.depth ? Added On: 2012-02-20 Downloaded: 460 Length: 10:05
Audience: Straight Men, TG Men Effect: Curse Voice Gender: Male Voice Type: Human
Average Rating: 4.5000 Total Votes: 2 Comments: 4
Permanent Link: 18-Year-Old Basketballer Body Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File
• Name: AFA - Dog Subliminal Loop
Description: This, as you may already know, is part of a project I have been working on. However without the rest of the files in the series it will probably have a different effect. It is (without the barks) supposed to be the subliminal track I will be putting behind the dog collar files I have been working on. However without the other files to establish the collar as the trigger this file will more likely have the effect of just permanently turning someone into a dog like the files “Train Dog” or “Dog Brain”.rnrnHowever if you listen to this while wearing the collar and after listening to some of the files that will go with this they may instead just help make the collar more effective.rnrnSome of the suggestions are taken from Calimore’s “Subliminal Canine” file along with the binaural originally being his although I have added a few more suggestions to the mix and put in a different mix of dog, wolf, and coyote barks & howls of my own. rnrnIn any case this is a file that is a USE AT YOUR OWN RISK one. Also as always I would like to hear what you think of this and if you have had any success, failures, or any way you think I could improve upon it. Enjoy.rn
Author: AFA ? Added On: 2011-02-17 Downloaded: 1014 Length: 10:02
Audience: Any Effect: Temporary(until event), Trigger(by yourself), Trigger(by item), Permanent Voice Gender: Male Voice Type: Human
Average Rating: 4.0000 Total Votes: 5 Comments: 1
Permanent Link: AFA - Dog Subliminal Loop Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File
• Name: AFA - Wolf Subliminal
Description: This in many ways is very similar to my previous file “Dog Subliminal Loop” In fact there are a number of suggestions that are the same between the two files which had it’s origin in Calimore’s “Subliminal Canine”. As such this file should be given the same caution USE AT YOUR OWN RISK as it is in some ways similar to “Dog Brain”. rnrnThis file would probably be best as a background track to a Wolf TF file although it can be used separately if you wish. Either way while this file does encourage you to become a wolf and even build a pack it tends to be more focused on mental changes than physical in any case JUST USE CAUTION. rnrnAs always I would like to hear what you think of this and if you have had any success, failures, or any way you think I could improve upon it please tell me. rnrnEnjoyrnrn(Note: I don’t do many requests anymore but this file was pretty simple so I hope you enjoy it.)
Author: AFA ? Added On: 2012-04-04 Downloaded: 141 Length: 10:00
Audience: Any Effect: Permanent Voice Type: Human
Average Rating: 0.0000 Total Votes: 0 Comments: 0
Permanent Link: AFA - Wolf Subliminal Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File
• Name: Alpha Swap
Description: A generalization of my Wolf Swap file, so anyone can try it now.rnIn this file you will meet someone who is the very definition of Alpha, be it male or female, so think of them before you meet them. They will share the secret to being an Alpha, then with some magic, will make you an Alpha just like them. For those that want to feel more powerful, less powerful, or just feel good about protecting other people.
Author: Smfx ? Added On: 2012-12-29 Downloaded: 11 Length: 15:54
Audience: Any Effect: Trigger(by yourself) Voice Gender: Male Voice Type: Human
Permanent Link: Alpha Swap Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File
• Name: Animal Journey Additional Types: Script
Description: This recording is about the experience of taking on the shape and body of another creature-- perhaps a wolf or fox, perhaps a mythical beast, whatever you or your subconscious mind chooses. It begins with imagining a pagan magical ritual, a dream journey to meet an animal spirit. This is the 22nd in a series of files exploring hypnofetish themes one small piece at a time. If you like it, check out my website at http://www.gentlybitten.com
Author: chewtoy ? Added On: 2013-01-10 Downloaded: 25 Length: 11:18
Audience: Any Effect: Temporary(until event) Voice Gender: Male Voice Type: Human
Permanent Link: Animal Journey Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File
• Name: Animal Mother Additional Types: Script
Description: This file will take you to your happy place. There, you will mate with either a wolf or a bear. Those two are the only choices. Whatever appeals to you most will be your mate. After mating with the animal, regardless of your gender, you will wake up as a pregnant, anthropomorphic version of whatever animal you mated with. And after two minutes of waking up, you will give birth to your mate's child. Which will look just like him. After giving birth, you will revert to being a human. And then you will take care of the baby for two hours tops. I am open to suggestions, as this is my first file. Please do not use a robotic computer voice like you'd find in an Apple computer. Use your real voice. Either male or female voice is fine. But I am quite fond of female voices. This is only the script.
Author: FurryMorph92 ? Added On: 2010-11-22 Downloaded: 87
Audience: Any Effect: Temporary(fixed time)
Average Rating: 3.0000 Total Votes: 5 Comments: 14
Permanent Link: Animal Mother Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File
• Name: Feral Wolf Transformation Additional Types: Script
Description: This file causes you to change into that of a feral wolf though beware males as it does remove your penis and testicles.
Author: kinsuta56 ? Added On: 2011-02-14 Downloaded: 42
Audience: Any Effect: Permanent
Average Rating: 5.0000 Total Votes: 1 Comments: 1
Permanent Link: Feral Wolf Transformation Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File
• Name: Permanent Anthro Wolf TF Additional Types: Script
Description: Alright here's my latest and best TF script I have done to date. This one will transform the listener into an anthromorphic wolf with coloration and markings of their choice permanently. a temporary revert trigger is included for important matters, but that only lasts fifteen minutes. only listen to this file if this is what you truly want. this is a curse and is permanent. thanks and I appreciate your feedback!
Author: MidnightFire24 ? Added On: 2011-07-29 Downloaded: 50
Average Rating: 5.0000 Total Votes: 2 Comments: 4
Permanent Link: Permanent Anthro Wolf TF Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File
• Name: Permanent Arctic Wolf Furry Script Additional Types: Script
Description: My script for the Permanent Arctic Wolf Furry TF file.
Author: MidnightFire24 ? Added On: 2010-07-06 Downloaded: 48
Average Rating: 3.5000 Total Votes: 2 Comments: 0
Permanent Link: Permanent Arctic Wolf Furry Script Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File
• Name: Permanent Arctic Wolf TF
Description: As imagined by MidnightFire. No induction or awakener so add your own!
Author: Tarret ? Added On: 2010-07-03 Downloaded: 282 Length: 03:30
Average Rating: 3.2000 Total Votes: 5 Comments: 3
Permanent Link: Permanent Arctic Wolf TF Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File
• Name: Sarnoga - Full Moon Werewolf part 1
Description: Full Moon Werewolf is a two part transformation file that will give the experience of being transformed into a Werewolf at night when the moon is full. Part one prepares your mind to receive part two. Part two actually initiates the experience. It is highly recommended not to hurry on to part two. It might be better to listen to part one several times before proceeding to or adding part two. Although it is entirely possible that for some only one listen will be required. Of course, how you handle the timing and sequence of the two files is up to you. If you discover a specific sequence or timing that you feels works especially well you might consider sharing it will others. Regards, Sarnoga.rn
Author: sarnoga ? Added On: 2010-06-20 Downloaded: 755 Length: 45:00
Audience: Any Effect: Trigger(by item) Voice Gender: Male Voice Type: Human
Average Rating: 4.4286 Total Votes: 7 Comments: 8
Permanent Link: Sarnoga - Full Moon Werewolf part 1 Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File
• Name: Sarnoga - Full Moon Werewolf part 2
Description: This is part two of Full Moon Werewolf. Read the description from part one. Part two will cause you to experience being transformed into a Werewolf at night when the moon is full. It is highly recommended to use this only after preparing yourself with part one. rn
Author: sarnoga ? Added On: 2010-06-20 Downloaded: 777 Length: 31:00
Audience: Any Effect: Trigger(by item) Voice Gender: Male Voice Type: Human
Average Rating: 4.3333 Total Votes: 6 Comments: 1
Permanent Link: Sarnoga - Full Moon Werewolf part 2 Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File
• Name: Seijuku - Transformation Additional Types: Script
Description: Listen to induction a few times please. All my files uses the trigger from induction so to make it a lot easier to go under, listen to that one. Anyways, fifth file and this one deals in a higher form of Transformation. The listener will turn into a Wolf furry. Hope you like it.
Author: ? Added On: 2007-10-13 Downloaded: 1998 Length: 17:11
Average Rating: 3.5000 Total Votes: 16 Comments: 3
Permanent Link: Seijuku - Transformation Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File
• Name: Subliminal Canine
Description: Ambient woodland sounds punctuated by the sounds of beying and howling help to hide a subliminal track designed to help the listener identify as a canine (dog, wolf, etc.). Binaural effects have been added to help induce light trance. Not for use while driving or other activities which require diligence.
Author: Calimore ? Added On: 2008-09-29 Downloaded: 2727 Length: 16:54
Average Rating: 4.2353 Total Votes: 17 Comments: 13
Permanent Link: Subliminal Canine Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File
• Name: TF Collection - Wolf
Description: For men or women. This file is designed to make you sense yourself as an anthropomorphic wolf. The file is a curse file, with a permanent duration. No induction is included, though there is an awakener.
Author: DKaiser ? Added On: 2009-04-18 Downloaded: 1809 Length: 08:58
Audience: Any Effect: Curse Voice Gender: Male Voice Type: Human
Average Rating: 4.1250 Total Votes: 8 Comments: 13
Permanent Link: TF Collection - Wolf Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File
• Name: TF Collection - Wolf script Additional Types: Script
Description: This is the script to TF collection - Wolf by DKaiser
Author: asdfd ? Added On: 2010-10-04 Downloaded: 45
Audience: Any Effect: Curse
Permanent Link: TF Collection - Wolf script Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File
• Name: Trig Arctic Wolf Additional Types: Script
Description: Alright, here's a new script I wrote up tonight for those of you looking for a non-anthro Arctic Wolf TF file, this one is a triggered file and is pretty straightforward for how it is supposed to function, I hope this is what you guys were looking for in this file and I hope to find someone to record this for me. and to post the recording here, you can use your own induction/awakener on this recording upon its completion by the volunteer recorder. thanks and enjoy!
Author: MidnightFire24 ? Added On: 2010-07-13 Downloaded: 42
Audience: Any Effect: Trigger(by anyone)
Average Rating: 5.0000 Total Votes: 2 Comments: 0
Permanent Link: Trig Arctic Wolf Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File
• Name: trig loup garou/ trig werewolf Additional Types: Binaural
Description: En disant le trigger : "il est temps, pour moi, de hurler" vous constaterez que vous commencerez votre transformation en loup garou. Vous resterez dans la peau de ce loup garou, jusqu'à ce que vous grogniez "retour à la normale". rnTraduit d'aprés le fichier d'EMG : TrigWerewolf rnDescription: Say the trigger phrase "It's my time to howl" and you will find yourself slowly transforming into a werewolf. You will remain that way until you howl "revert to normal"
Author: djick ? Added On: 2011-08-11 Downloaded: 90 Length: 27:46
Audience: Straight Men, Gay Men, TG Men Effect: Trigger(by yourself) Language: French Voice Gender: Male Voice Type: Human
Permanent Link: trig loup garou/ trig werewolf Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File
• Name: Trig Werewolf Script Additional Types: Script
Description: My version of this brilliant file\'s script.
Author: MidnightFire24 ? Added On: 2010-07-06 Downloaded: 58
Average Rating: 4.3333 Total Votes: 3 Comments: 0
Permanent Link: Trig Werewolf Script Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File
• Name: TrigWerewolf Additional Types: Body, Subliminal, Binaural, Script
Description: Say the trigger phrase "It's my time to howl" and you will find yourself slowly transforming into a werewolf. You will remain that way until you howl "revert to normal"
Author: EMG ? Added On: 2006-01-25 Downloaded: 5618 Length: 25:34
Audience: Any Effect: Trigger(by yourself) Voice Gender: Male Voice Type: Human
Average Rating: 3.2459 Total Votes: 61 Comments: 10
Permanent Link: TrigWerewolf Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File
• Name: Trigwerewolf Remix
Description: An deitde version of EMG's trigWerewolf with his vocals except the part where he starts the transformation again is edited out which got a couple people confused.
Author: pepsilife ? Added On: 2007-12-21 Downloaded: 725 Length: 24:51
Audience: Any Effect: Temporary(fixed time)
Average Rating: 3.6000 Total Votes: 5 Comments: 1
Permanent Link: Trigwerewolf Remix Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File
• Name: Werewolf girl.
Description: Haxsaw presents. In this file become the lady werewolf. You will controlled, feel like a werewolf, then wake up again. Rated (R).
Author: Haxsaw ? Added On: 2011-12-04 Downloaded: 82 Length: 12:54
Audience: Straight Women Effect: Temporary(fixed time) Voice Gender: Male Voice Type: Human
Average Rating: 1.0000 Total Votes: 3 Comments: 5
Permanent Link: Werewolf girl. Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File
• Name: Werewolf Man.
Description: Haxsaw presents. Gentlemen of the Men's Club, listen and become a werewolf. Rated (R) for simple mind control. An easy, uncomplicated file.
Author: Haxsaw ? Added On: 2011-12-05 Downloaded: 191 Length: 11:22
Audience: Straight Men Effect: Temporary(fixed time) Voice Gender: Male Voice Type: Human
Average Rating: 2.0000 Total Votes: 4 Comments: 0
Permanent Link: Werewolf Man. Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File
• Name: Wolf Swap
Description: In this file you meet a wolf just a little bigger, taller, older, and stronger then you. You befriend him quickly, like you have met him before, but then he shows you something amazing. A pair of chairs that let two people give and receive size from each other. He takes the role of receiver first, which means you are the donor. As you sit, you feel him borrowing even more height, even more strength, even more size, and even more of your cock.... You let him borrow, but you know soon you will get to borrow it all as well. I'll let the file finish the story for you.
Author: Smfx ? Added On: 2012-07-29 Downloaded: 58 Length: 21:38
Audience: Gay Men Effect: Temporary(fixed time) Voice Gender: Male Voice Type: Human
Average Rating: 4.5000 Total Votes: 2 Comments: 1
Permanent Link: Wolf Swap Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File
• Name: Wolf TF (Dark Echo Remix)
Description: This is a remix of the original Wolf Transformation by Dkaiser, I would like to give special thanks to my friend Jackal for allowing me to use his software to edit this together. rnrnAbout: This is a curse file, a permanent transformation into an anthropomorphic wolf. If you feel the need to see yourself as your human self again you only need to say "wolf be gone", but keep in mind this only lasts 15 minutes. rnrnNOTE: After personally testing the original file and my own remix on myself, I have to say that I was able to actually get effects quicker with this file. Whatever is comfortable should be used by the individual undergoing hypnosis. I also recommend using this version with the subliminal canine file by Calimore or other meditation files if you have them but make sure this file is heard clearly between any other files you use. rnrnI hope you enjoy my remix, and good luck.
Author: Noctis ? Added On: 2010-08-11 Downloaded: 624 Length: 09:04
Audience: Any Effect: Permanent, Curse
Average Rating: 4.0000 Total Votes: 2 Comments: 2
Permanent Link: Wolf TF (Dark Echo Remix) Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Re: I feel like killing my self no one wants to help me be a

Postby Tangy » February 6th, 2013, 9:55 am

Mruk1945 wrote:Werewolf or even help me trance I am so fed up I feel like ending my life!.

Are you still Alive?, and have you turned into a Wolf Yet? :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds