Come see what I offer (LA Hypnotist)

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Come see what I offer (LA Hypnotist)

Postby Smfx » February 5th, 2013, 10:22 pm

Hey there, I am Frost. I have posted here many times before; I do so whenever I feel like things have slowed down in my life, and I want to meet new people.

Quick summary: 24 years old, male, 160lbs fitness guy, hypnotist 5 years, worked with many people in person and online, love of making people feel new, and goal motivation.

I am looking for new people to chat with, and possibly even meet up with if you are in or near the LA area. In person appointments would be a definite probability, I have the space and time, though we would have to build up a strong trust in each other first.

I am always looking for people with one or more of the following:
A love of deep trust
A love of transformation experimentation
A love of storytelling based hypnosis
A love of working out
A love of animals
A love of the feminine form
A love of the masculine form
A love of cooking
and/or pepperoni

By that last classic video game reference, a love of video games is also appreciated.

If you are looking for someone to chat with, a hypnotist, a friend, an anything, feel free to send me a PM, and I would love to chat with you, and see if our interests mesh together like a perfect soup! Talk to you then.

PS: If you want to learn more about what things I am into, what things I have done, and the files I have made, check out my blog here:
http://frosthypno.blogspot.com/
Smfx
Regular
Regular

Re: Come see what I offer (LA Hypnotist)

Postby Tangy » February 6th, 2013, 3:27 am

[quote="Smfx"]H

I live in Los Angeles Hollywood to be exact across the street from Paramount studios

you are right about trust and commitment i also love transformation files check mine out and it will give you a little more information of what i am into i love trying out being a women about 16 years old and a little girl my real goal new born up to 10 years young i do not like using the word old because the subconscious mind would create a old person to rejuvenate to become young

here are some of your interest and some of mine

i like transformation files
i like the feminine form

I am always looking for people with one or more of the following also:
deep trust

transformation experimentation

storytelling based hypnosis

i like working out
i love animals
Hiking going to the Beach Museum of science and industry the space science Museum, like walking and experimenting with hypnotic files land love God.
griffic park observatory
and very trustworthy
and would stick by my friends side in thick and thin. and very Shy.
hope this is enough information for now :o
I am also submissive and obedient and follow instruction. :o

please lets talk to see if we are compatible together for hypnosis and friendship i am open minded and willing to try out new hypnotic exploration. :o
i live in the 323 area code.
waiting for your reply

And I am Also Single :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Re: Come see what I offer (LA Hypnotist)

Postby Tangy » February 17th, 2013, 10:37 pm

[quote="Tangy"][quote="Smfx"]H

I live in Los Angeles Hollywood to be exact across the street from Paramount studios

you are right about trust and commitment i also love transformation files check mine out and it will give you a little more information of what i am into i love trying out being a women about 16 years old and a little girl my real goal new born up to 10 years young i do not like using the word old because the subconscious mind would create a old person to rejuvenate to become young

here are some of your interest and some of mine

i like transformation files
i like the feminine form

I am always looking for people with one or more of the following also:
deep trust

transformation experimentation

storytelling based hypnosis

i like working out
i love animals
Hiking going to the Beach Museum of science and industry the space science Museum, like walking and experimenting with hypnotic files land love God.
griffic park observatory
and very trustworthy
and would stick by my friends side in thick and thin. and very Shy.
hope this is enough information for now :o
I am also submissive and obedient and follow instruction. :o

please lets talk to see if we are compatible together for hypnosis and friendship i am open minded and willing to try out new hypnotic exploration. :o
i live in the 323 area code.
waiting for your reply

A lot of people just post on this Site just to feel important no real commitment
to meet anyone in person or on line I know he would not call back they never Do And that is sad. :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Endorsement

Postby Calimore » February 18th, 2013, 12:08 am

I know Frost by reputation and from IRC and he's not only a capable tist but an interesting guy to get to know. If you are in the LA area and the above listing sounds intriguing to you, take advantage of this opportunity to meet and maybe get to work with an unconventional 'tist who will treat you with respect and help you to explore your limits.

Oh, and Tangy is, like the Earth itself, mostly harmless. It's my bet he would be a good and loyal friend once you got over some of his idiosyncrasies.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Re: Endorsement

Postby Smfx » February 18th, 2013, 1:46 pm

Calimore wrote:I know Frost by reputation and from IRC and he's not only a capable tist but an interesting guy to get to know. If you are in the LA area and the above listing sounds intriguing to you, take advantage of this opportunity to meet and maybe get to work with an unconventional 'tist who will treat you with respect and help you to explore your limits.

Oh, and Tangy is, like the Earth itself, mostly harmless. It's my bet he would be a good and loyal friend once you got over some of his idiosyncrasies.

That is quite kind of you to say Calimore, thank you. Also, as for Tangy, I sent them a PM and never got a response, so I assumed they were the ones that were not interested. Tangy, did you not see my message? I apologize.
Smfx
Regular
Regular

Postby RyxanMar » March 9th, 2013, 6:04 am

I live in the LA County area and I would be interested in talking more about it, if you would like, Smfx. Thanks!
RyxanMar

Re: Endorsement

Postby Tangy » March 12th, 2013, 11:24 pm

Smfx wrote:
Calimore wrote:I know Frost by reputation and from IRC and he's not only a capable tist but an interesting guy to get to know. If you are in the LA area and the above listing sounds intriguing to you, take advantage of this opportunity to meet and maybe get to work with an unconventional 'tist who will treat you with respect and help you to explore your limits.

That is quite kind of you to say Calimore, thank you. Also, as for Tangy, I sent them a PM and never got a response, so I assumed they were the ones that were not interested. Tangy, did you not see my message? I apologize.

no this is the first tine i saw this reply going to my in box now. :o

Contact me PM/Personal message like you said we must gain a trust.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Kerelon » March 14th, 2013, 3:25 am

you sound like you would be a very nice person to get to know, but regrettably, I live in the UK
Kerelon
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » March 14th, 2013, 9:06 am

Kerelon wrote:you sound like you would be a very nice person to get to know, but regrettably, I live in the UK

Maybe 1 day we can course those bearers. :o

The Mind can Preform Miracles :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Kerelon » March 14th, 2013, 7:21 pm

Tangy wrote:
Kerelon wrote:you sound like you would be a very nice person to get to know, but regrettably, I live in the UK

Maybe 1 day we can course those bearers. :o

maybe so
Kerelon
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » March 17th, 2013, 9:59 pm

Kerelon wrote:
Tangy wrote:

Maybe 1 day we can cross those bearers. :o

maybe so
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Kerelon » March 19th, 2013, 3:28 am

Tangy wrote:
Kerelon wrote:
Tangy wrote:

maybe so

Huh, wonder why you didn't type anything
Kerelon
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » March 19th, 2013, 10:06 am

Kerelon wrote:
Tangy wrote:
Kerelon wrote:
Tangy wrote:

maybe so

(LA /Los Angeles C.A. Hypnotist)
11 Smfx 469 Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:28 pm
Kerelon View latest post
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Kerelon » March 19th, 2013, 12:01 pm

Tangy wrote:
Kerelon wrote:
Tangy wrote:
Kerelon wrote:
Tangy wrote:

maybe so

(LA /Los Angeles C.A. Hypnotist)
11 Smfx 469 Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:28 pm
Kerelon View latest post

huh?
Kerelon
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds