Woo Hoo!

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Woo Hoo!

Postby werepuppy » February 20th, 2013, 8:06 am

Hey guise!
long time sins i was hear i know but i been really busy with my job n stuff and i never had time to rite about my adventures in the park so i felt bad doing any more stuff u know.

and then i think maybe somebody can find out who i am from my email and that scarred me so im not replying to emails any more but im still reading them i just got an email from some body called woo hoo asking if im still listen to that file well ive not in ages but if you wanna play ive started again i love having fun with these things

so what i miss round here? the chat proxy dont seem to work now so prolly im just on the forum for now
werepuppy
Regular
Regular

Spell Check Fail!

Postby Calimore » February 20th, 2013, 9:30 am

Got Grammar?
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby demigraff » February 20th, 2013, 9:33 am

Welcome back :)

The name woo hoo sounds familiar; maybe the same name he uses on here. Could be worth looking through the member list, and see if you can send him a PM.

I think the domainkeys installation may have compromised your email's anonymity; an extra received header seems to be showing up sometimes with the real originating IP. People can't tell much about you from that, but I'll see if I can mask it again if you're worried about being exposed to RL people.
To be honest, I think you need to be more worried about social information mining than electronic tracking; in your previous journals you gave enough info (you could see a bus stop from your window; you lived in an apartment over a shop; you were within wifi range of a cafe when your own internet went down; your own wifi was reachable when you took your laptop to sit out in the park ... Put that together, and you have enough information to find your real world address without needing to analyse email headers or anything)

Not that I'm encouraging paranoia; few people would care enough to put that info together. But if you're really scared of being found out, try to avoid mentioning town names ("C-town" or "F-city" or similar work well enough). I'll sort out the email thing for you.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby werepuppy » February 21st, 2013, 5:42 am

In a PM I just wrote about some of the things that happened last year that i never had time to write in my journal blog thing. I know my spelling and grammer isnt good but im trying. rw was really nice and he fixed the spelling in the message i sent him but i dont got copy and piste on my fone so i cant copy it here so easy.

it was a really fun thing tho making choices hehe.

ill try it again wen im not at work my lunch brake nearly over now.

have fun
werepuppy
Regular
Regular

Postby werepuppy » February 22nd, 2013, 11:46 am

In a PM I just wrote about some of the things that happened last year that i never had time to write in my journal blog thing. I know my spelling and grammer isnt good but im trying. rw was really nice and he fixed the spelling in the message i sent him but i dont got copy and piste on my fone so i cant copy it here so easy.

it was a really fun thing tho making choices hehe.

ill try it again wen im not at work my lunch brake nearly over now.

have fun
werepuppy
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » February 23rd, 2013, 3:08 am

Echo ... Echo ... Echo ... Co ... Co ...
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds