Meeting Grounds

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Meeting Grounds

Postby boy_arthur_tx » April 21st, 2013, 5:29 pm

Good afternoon.

i sometimes make files other people request - diaper slave, rubber slave, shave slave, et cetera.

i check wmm twice daily to stay in touch.

i normally only sign on to yahoo instant messenger to check in with friends or by arrangement.

To 'hellblade?' who got my name from WMM. no profile, shame on you.
you could use your member name here and private message me here like so many others have. simply dropping a note on yahoo without any profile information doens't rate a reply.

PM on WMM - Some become friends, to my knowledge i treated none with disrespect.
i apologize but i simply do NOT reply to total strangers on yahoo who cannot be bothered to have a profile.

Good afternoon, everybody.
Even in meeting grounds - either have information in your forum post or in your profile - that way we know if there might be a reason to respond to your post.

i am male, mostly bottom, not suited to be a real time slave but like slave training in hypnosis. also like slut training, cock worship, arousal and chastity, i have sponsored many files through wmm, think i like EMG curse humiliating truth the most.

pm here on WMM if you have any questions.
Please respond to this post if you have HELPFUL HINTS on content for people who are using MEEING GROUNDS to meet others.

my current project - DCD Designated chastitydevice mp3 and video. script started and LOST. will start over next weekend.

have a great week everyone.
Very respectfully,
Trainer ba, boy arthur, ba
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Meeting Grounds