Outkast isnt that bad

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Outkast isnt that bad

Postby outkast1728 » October 13th, 2013, 9:33 pm

I know I've got a bad rap but honestly, I've been getting better, one guy is really nice and I've got him from being a dumb jock barely passing classes to being an almost-valedictorian..

So this thread is all about how I've helped people and all the good ive done, if you want to badmouth me, try to at least keep it polite...
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby sleepyjosh » October 13th, 2013, 9:43 pm

Mmmmfff mmmm mmmmppphhh mmm mmmmfff.
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Postby shadowguy » October 14th, 2013, 5:55 am

Hopefully not going to make people mad or whatever, but what did outkast do to get such a bad reputation? That's not sarcastic I'm bein completely honest I have no idea what happened though I am curious, and hell it won't even change my opinion on him, I will admit he has control over me, but I'm just asking because I'd like to know
shadowguy
Regular
Regular

Postby sfhole2stretch » October 14th, 2013, 9:07 am

As near as I can tell by posting this sort of crap himself. I've not really seen anyone else post horror stories. Seems more like a cry for attention than anything else.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby shadowguy » October 14th, 2013, 2:37 pm

I always thought it was something really bad like changing someone against their will or not respecting a boundary, I might ask him about it tonight and see what he says, so long as he's changed I don't have a problem with him
shadowguy
Regular
Regular

Postby danny1988 » October 14th, 2013, 3:24 pm

Honestly ive not seen anything bad about Outkast, its all heresay and conjecture. I can understand if he gets upset with people saying hes bad with no evidence. Its just not nice in all honestly, ive never been his subject and honestly I dont want to be but thats mainly because im very very picky about who I choose to hypnotise me and now that is something I will only let my master do.

I cant remember what happened before really my memory is a little fuzzy partly due to personal issues with a friend on here. But I like to think if there was anything bad that happened hes changed and good on him for that.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » October 14th, 2013, 3:51 pm

The fact that you actually have to make threads like this about yourself speaks volumes! I personally have no opinion on you other than you seem to generate and/or attract drama.

But hey, on the bright-side, good on you for getting better. You go man :-P
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Postby WatDo » October 14th, 2013, 11:48 pm

He's OK. He just specializes in working with people who want to become dumb jocks. So if that's not your cup of tea, you know what to do.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby shadowguy » October 15th, 2013, 3:02 pm

He told me why last night, it honestly wasn't as bad as I thought it was, but I can understand why it would ruin a mans reputation
shadowguy
Regular
Regular

email slave

Postby martinbeds » November 7th, 2013, 4:46 pm

Outkast is a really good guy. He has given me a purpose in life, to be his slave and I will do anything for him.

Outkast has been working on me,

Outkast is my Master. I must and will obey him.
martinbeds
Regular
Regular

Postby EntrancedVulpine » November 8th, 2013, 3:47 am

Nevermind.

Regardless, a bad rep has followed you around for SOME reason, and I've heard it on multiple occasions. So why then, are people being dicks to you and spreading rumors? Is it just one guy sockpuppetting around? I've never had a single sub have a bad experience with me or go onto boards to talk about it.

Try to use a new alias, and if people can't put two and two together, or better yet, say GOOD things about you, then I'd have a lot of respect for you because then that'd really mean you've changed.

Maybe you aren't a bad guy, but perhaps you're vapid and unoriginal or too expectant as a dom? Do you try and force the sub to do all the legwork? Not the right way to do it, bud. It's not right if they expect you to do everything, nor is it right the other way around.

From a sub perspective, you don't seem interesting enough.
EntrancedVulpine
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » November 8th, 2013, 5:44 am

I don't really know outkast; all I know is that I've seen a few people share their addresses on the email slave thread, then go on to start a new thread saying what a good master he is and how he's not that bad.

But ... if the person said they're only interested in submitting to a female, or only someone in their own country, and then their next post is saying they're suddenly devoted to outkast, then that's enough to give me a bad feeling about it.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby Mutazoa » November 8th, 2013, 6:42 pm

In the past, Outkast has responded to nearly every post that were looking for subjects, he has also posted quite a few threads looking for subjects himself. He also had a thread where he was looking to give away a subject (slave) he just acquired. This has made him appear very irresponsible at best.

He has gotten much better lately, though the fact that he started a new thread just to talk himself up isn't really a point in his favor, and the sudden appearance of several newbies that are raving about him about the same time seems a bit fishy. (to me at least) But I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for now.
Sex is like Tennis: It should leave you sore, sweaty and breathless, and is almost always better enjoyed with more than one person.

-Me
Mutazoa
Mentor
Mentor

Postby EntrancedVulpine » November 8th, 2013, 9:28 pm

Hmm, could this appeal to be seen in a better light perhaps be a chip in to try and turn his reputation around for the sake of reeling in subjects who actually think he's decent and upright when he's anything but, so he can then go on to take advantage of them?

Public image is one thing, what you do behind closed doors is something we'll never be able to know outside of the filter you put your subjects in. The ones who are stable enough to break out and snitch bad shit about you give us the only clarity of your character.

Honestly, you disgust me. The things I've heard of you make up the epitome of qualities found in a bad, unethical, irresponsible, one-dimensional hypnotist who cares more about himself than his subjects. You're bold enough to ask for "polite" criticism. What planet are you on, dude? Who are you trying to fool?

Honestly, it's laughable that you are the one who started this thread. I was expecting it to be created by a third party with a clear mind, but no. You made a thread about your own reputation being misunderstood. Wow.

"I'm not such a bad guy, take my word for it!"
EntrancedVulpine
Regular
Regular

Postby Bwarp » November 9th, 2013, 5:29 am

He's an annoying retard who starts telling u u are a 'jock' whatever that is, and trying to make u be one, every time u chat to him. Posts about him being good are done either by him or by him making someone post them even when they don't think it. There are 2 things he does, make u a 'jock' and make u post good things about him.
Bwarp
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds