Master seeks subjects for ongoing experimentation.

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Master seeks subjects for ongoing experimentation.

Postby winterwolf » November 1st, 2013, 9:40 am

Master Charles Briere
Seeks 3 to 6 Subjects for
Experiments

Required 15 to 20 hours of group instruction, and 2 to 4 hours of individual instruction over internet. Must be between 18 and 34 years of age and have available to them an active Skype account, a Microphone, and Microsoft word. Must be willing to view multimedia containing hypnotic, subliminal, and mind altering effects. Material covered in the experiment will contain adult themes such as but not limited to and possibly excluding foot fetishes, mind control, harems, and mental collectivism. Upon request specialized fetish material may be added such as feminization, objectification, and anthrofication. Please send a PM to winterwolf at warp my mind if interested in further details.
winterwolf

Postby EntrancedVulpine » November 3rd, 2013, 12:32 am

Get out of my head, Charles, as the Juggernaut says.
EntrancedVulpine
Regular
Regular

Postby crumpy36 » November 24th, 2013, 9:46 am

InterestedM/25/ gay. Looking for somebody to use me. Markcrumpton36 is my skype. Wedgie36@hotmail.co.uk is my email
crumpy36

Postby phoinex19 » November 25th, 2013, 1:29 pm

I would also like to volunteer. My skype is cthuluigi and my email is dmkisluk@gmail.com
phoinex19

The results are in

Postby winterwolf » February 6th, 2014, 8:29 am

I'm happy to report the experiment has concluded. However I would like to apologize I only picked three subjects in rapid succession for testing and went to work immediately. Had I known that the response would have been so positive and large I would have definitely have done things differently to insure you all had an equal chance of being picked. However there where too many to interview, and I should be more clear on how you are intended to make contact with me.

I will not make the same mistakes twice.

I have learned a great deal and will be posting my summery of results in the file making and techniques forums. Thank you all for you wonderful support and I hope you all have a wonderful 2014.

The next round of experimentation will begin promptly.
winterwolf

Re: The results are in

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » February 6th, 2014, 11:36 pm

winterwolf wrote:I'm happy to report the experiment has concluded. However I would like to apologize I only picked three subjects in rapid succession for testing and went to work immediately. Had I known that the response would have been so positive and large I would have definitely have done things differently to insure you all had an equal chance of being picked. However there where too many to interview, and I should be more clear on how you are intended to make contact with me.

I will not make the same mistakes twice.

I have learned a great deal and will be posting my summery of results in the file making and techniques forums. Thank you all for you wonderful support and I hope you all have a wonderful 2014.

The next round of experimentation will begin promptly.

well dear winterwolf:
As as a scientist one much check the facts and have a control group for the experiment. i would suggest doing the same test over and verify the results against test group A (original group) for a baseline of results.

HMS
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby JakeJane » February 10th, 2014, 6:50 am

Unfortunately, my Skype just doesn't work. . .
Also. . . um, shucks, I'm kind of busy with my Course.
JakeJane

Postby MikeHaSmaller » August 16th, 2015, 11:23 am

Wish I could have gotten in on this!
MikeHaSmaller
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds