I am a hypnotist in London.

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

I am a hypnotist in London.

Postby ben_london » January 5th, 2006, 9:25 am

Not a professional by any standard, but a talented amateur. I've been doing it for about 18 months and really enjoy it - mostly erotic hypnosis. So far I've mainly hypnotised men from the hypnosis room on gaydar, but I am very interested in taking under more women (and suitable men).

I tend to work over the phone (or Skype), although I do meet up once trust and friendship has been established. I prefer phone because it means sex is not on the agenda, so it's easier for subjects to relax. I prefer to work with people in the UK only - ideally in London.

As I said, trust is important. I like to know exactly what a subject wants from hypnosis and I am very respectful of limits.

Anyway, any potential subjects who are interested can email me on london_hypno@hotmail.com or add me on MSN.
ben_london

Postby tone » January 9th, 2006, 11:18 am

Have added you to my MSN
tone

Postby rubaluva » January 25th, 2006, 1:53 am

How do I find this hypnosis room on gaydar?
rubaluva

Postby ben_london » February 26th, 2006, 5:13 pm

Just a note to say hello again. Hypnosis has been on the back burner for a while now as I've been snowed under with work.

Quite a few people did add me on MSN so hopefully I'll now have a chance to talk to everyone. If you're new here, based in the UK and want to be taken under, then feel free to add me on MSN.
ben_london

Return to Meeting Grounds