Wondering about long-term subject

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Wondering about long-term subject

Postby Glasnerven » March 1st, 2014, 1:26 am

Hi, everyone.

I've got one long-term subject already, and it's been fun for both of us. However, we've gotten to the point where there's some resistance, and also he's got a life and other relationships that I don't want to interfere with. Causing changes in my subject is one thing; causing changes in the lives of other people who never agreed to it is another.

Anyway, I've been wondering if I could maybe find a subject who's got more room in their lives for training and molding. The subject would have to be available to me by IM frequently, and be comfortable working with hypnosis in text. Feminization will be on the agenda for any subjects who don't start out female.

I'm willing to work with specific desires to some extent, but it would only work out in the long run if we can both be happy with the same hypnotic relationship, so both of us are going to have to be selective here.

If anyone's interested, respond here or PM me!
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Postby gbsons » March 6th, 2014, 8:14 pm

sent a message.
gbsons

Intrested if low on requests

Postby Plaat » March 7th, 2014, 11:21 pm

Going through text may not be bad for me; I'm willing to give it a try; though you may also have the same problem with me. I'm curious if a txt based hypno relationship will be effective. I'm thinking I'd have less resistance since the tist is unknown and thus more powerful in my mind. :?
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Dmitriy_sw » March 8th, 2014, 3:16 pm

sent you a message
Dmitriy_sw
Regular
Regular

Postby Bwarp » March 22nd, 2014, 6:12 am

I've been thinking about this for a while I pm u
Bwarp
Regular
Regular

Postby Glasnerven » April 6th, 2014, 10:45 pm

Well, I've had a number of replies and I've selected the best of them (so far). However, that doesn't mean that there's no room for more applicants!

I'll be more specific at this point: I'm looking for someone to turn into a dedicated hypnoslave and a cute girl. If that sounds hot to you, message me and let me know how you fantasize about it going! Bonus consideration will be awarded for those who sound intelligent and articulate. :)
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Postby santroy » April 12th, 2014, 8:20 am

I would be intrested if the effects would be excluded to our sessions only if you agree send me a message at Santroy@live.nl
santroy
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds