Major Pixel's dumb jocks

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Major Pixel's dumb jocks

Postby rugbyjockca » April 30th, 2014, 9:31 am

Hey...just looking for anyone using major pixel's files, especially his new dumb jock file or any of his muscle slut or muscle imp ones. Bonus points for anyone living near me in Toronto.
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BodyBM » April 30th, 2014, 10:03 am

I love his files. listened muscle dummy and imp files by curiosity and find them fuckin entertaining and.. pervy effective haha
BodyBM
Regular
Regular

Postby Jal379 » May 9th, 2014, 4:39 am

i started listening to several of The Voice's files. Currently I am listening to Dumb Jock. Muscle Dummy and Muscle Imp Likes the Gym.

I have already seen some very subtle changes... I have been more motivated to eat healthy and work out. Next, I've developed an increased interest in fitness theory and sports. And lastly, I have also noticed a slight loss of brain power, so it seems the dumbing down has started.

I did notice that Muscle Imp subtly suggests the use of steroids and what is the most frightening thing of all, is that I cannot help but consider it. I keep finding myself looking at information regarding steroid use while online, and have come very close to making a purchase from one of the many internet steroid suppliers. This is never something I thought I would want, as I know that there can be serious side effects from juicing, but I am not sure how long I can resist the urge that Majorpixel has put in my head.

What's worse, is I am not sure I want to. I want to be a big fucking muscle dummy!

I really hope to stick with it this time and make the physical and mental changes that I want so bad.
Jal379
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds