Jock Baby Boy

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Jock Baby Boy

Postby km1980 » September 29th, 2014, 9:09 pm

Can't stop listening to the infantilism files and wanting to be a baby.

Does any hypnotist here share my desire to make this muscular jock boy into a full time baby?

I want to bring out my desires to wear diapers, lose bladder control, sleep with a blanket and stuffed animals and use my pacifier :)

PM me if interested, muscular white jock boy 28 years old, 6'0 215 lbs here
km1980

hey

Postby AgentJ99 » September 29th, 2014, 10:36 pm

sent a PM
AgentJ99
Regular
Regular

Re: Jock Baby Boy

Postby mondaytuesday » September 30th, 2014, 7:21 pm

km1980 wrote:Can't stop listening to the infantilism files and wanting to be a baby.

Does any hypnotist here share my desire to make this muscular jock boy into a full time baby?

I want to bring out my desires to wear diapers, lose bladder control, sleep with a blanket and stuffed animals and use my pacifier :)

PM me if interested, muscular white jock boy 28 years old, 6'0 215 lbs here

Very interesting journey you find yourself embarking upon. I am always intrigued by the enticement of a hot guy endure and eventually embrace the fall from his adult male status.

I came to these sites in order to observe and assist with this transformation of regression of athletic, attractive guys. Along the way, I found myself being drawn into the pull of becoming more infantile and vulnerable. So, I am equally attracted to both sides of the process.

I am not a hypnotist, but I have interest in being part of your journey down, if you are interested.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Meeting Grounds