Looking for someone to hypnotize wife (New York)

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for someone to hypnotize wife (New York)

Postby Neomaxim » October 31st, 2014, 2:44 pm

My wife has agreed to consider hypnosis as a way of lowering her inhibitions sexually and improving her libido.

She knows, from open conversations that I would like her to become a slut-wife, or hot-wife, but while she wants to make me happy, she feels unable to build up the nerve to take those steps.

She is also fiendishly lazy, and wants a quick fix.

As such, I am willing to pay for sessions with anyone well experienced in hypnosis who could help my wife unlock her libido utterly, and turn her into my slave-wife/slut-wife.
Neomaxim

Work-in-Progress

Postby Calimore » November 1st, 2014, 4:27 pm

My desktop computer got wiped out by a virus, otherwise I'd have kicked out a file or three on this subject by now. My laptop, while serviceable, is not nearly as capable, so for now I'm focusing on commissioned work and live sessions.

If you want to have your wife listen to Mystifying Spiral and Calimore's Deep Trance Trigger, she will get a chance to sample my Voice and tell you if she might enjoy working with me.

Those files are somewhat old - I have learned a few things since I made them, but many people find that they are able to trance deeply to them, with a little practice.

If she finds my files agreeable, please give me a PM here and we'll talk further about the subject. (pun intended)
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby master2112 » November 21st, 2014, 9:58 pm

I have some experience doing what you seek and have several sets of files that will accomplish what you are looking for. I hope that we can talk soon and see if we can make things happen for you. Best of luck and looking forward to your reply.
-Master2112
master2112
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds