Seeking long term hypnotist/master

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Seeking long term hypnotist/master

Postby DKaiser » November 5th, 2014, 2:54 pm

Hello all! I'm looking for a long term hypnotist/master who's willing to shape me into a happy little pet. The sort of person who warps my mind until doing what they ask is the most important thing, and leaves me fantasizing about what they could do next whether I want to or not.

Keywords: Brainwashing, shaped to suit the master's needs, feminization, transformation, slight age regression, feeling orders as natural desires/needs

While I do hypnosis myself, it's really not the same as having someone else to be hypnotized by/for. And, of course, being twisted to need to do what someone else wants, and loving the very idea of doing it regardless of what's coming down the pipe...

Are you interested in a loving pet? All you need to do is ask(and suggest. and manipulate. but really, one leads to another, right?)

I'm in Texas... 24 almost 25 5'8, 150lbs, Bi

Note: Please don't respond if you're just looking for someone to abuse and throw away. I'll be as good as you need me to, but there are hypnotists out there who can't appreciate that their pets need to pay the rent like everyone else. Good pet for good hypnotist, etc.

Post here/PM me if this sounds good for you!
http://tinyurl.com/2emkrpk
Enjoy my files? Donate!
DKaiser
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Marchasfun » November 5th, 2014, 3:34 pm

Wow that sounds great I am wanting the same things but you put it in such great words. I hope you find someone.
Marchasfun
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Seeking long term hypnotist/master

Postby daved » September 26th, 2022, 10:25 am

You still out there, pet?
daved

Return to Meeting Grounds