becoming a Master

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

becoming a Master

Postby shinyboi » January 7th, 2015, 6:28 pm

subbish/versatile gay guy interested in exploring relationship with hypnotically proficient guy, with the aim of over time heavy hypno being used to change me into a Master, specifically for him. it needs conversation about mutual interests, such as leather / rubber fetishes etc. A vague concept at the moment, but something i would like to explore with the right guy. not much experience with face to face hypno, but like files, especially binaurals, subliminals and distracting, covert files. Based in Ireland, which is unlikely to change, so practicalities such as time zones , age compatibility etc need to be considered. Willing t o commit for the long haul, would like to be transformed into somebody's ideal Master, a double bind of getting off on the control needed to actualise this.
shinyboi

Postby xdude » January 7th, 2015, 9:17 pm

in my experience a sub is always a sub and a true master is always a master...
know your role and accept that you are a sub...
you don't learn that... you just are ..

unless you know you current role of sub is wrong.... then you are a sub..

my 2 cents
xdude
Regular
Regular

Postby shinyboi » January 11th, 2015, 3:37 am

Well, I guess that's sorted then! Except, it ain't, fortunately, things aren't as absolute or as fixed and determined as that.
shinyboi

Postby ProfessorPig » January 11th, 2015, 1:18 pm

i am going to disagree with xdude. most of the doms i have met have started out as subs. many of them seem to have a similar story of being unable to find a sane dom with the same interests so they switch roles and become the dom they would like to serve.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Fluidity

Postby Calimore » January 11th, 2015, 5:31 pm

When I began in the fetish, I was totally Dom and had no question of that fact. As I began to work with lots of subs though, it became clear to me that I had a submissive side which needed to be explored.

In the time since, it's become clear to me that everyone is Dom/sub in differing degrees, from 100%/0% to 0%/100%. It is very rare that one meets someone 100% Dominant or submissive. Most people, in fact, tend to be more sub than Dom, but mileage WILL vary depending on the circumstances.

I've found that I am 65% Dom/35% sub and prefer to be a Dominant's second-in-command. But it's also become evident that I need to be fluid if I wish to take advantage of all of the opportunities afforded me by the hypnofetish.

So for some, I'm 100% Dominant and for others I'm completely submissive. But again, the ratios do play heavily into that equation. For I am Dominant much more of the time and only submit on occasion to the most capable Dom/mes in the business. Rapport is always key and I only work with people with whom I can establish a trust relationship. Which means that I tend to spend much more time as a Dom than I get to experience as a submissive.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby xdude » January 11th, 2015, 7:17 pm

I still say you are what you are ... and pretending to be something else is just not productive...and eventually is a waste of time

as the Rock said "know your role"
xdude
Regular
Regular

Postby shinyboi » January 12th, 2015, 1:53 pm

Thanks for the contributions. sorry xdude, I have to disagree, like the others I believe in a spectrum, I think absolutes are few and far between , and I'm thinking the possibility of switch and change from what we thought immutable is nothing to be afraid of, I've never subscribed to determinism, I guess that's what quite a few of us are on this site for anyhows
shinyboi

Postby xdude » January 14th, 2015, 5:55 pm

alright ... give it a try....but all I ask is that you don't do it half assed .. put full effort in to dominating that boy..
it is what he is expecting....and what he wants
xdude
Regular
Regular

Postby ProfessorPig » January 14th, 2015, 9:21 pm

xdude wrote:I still say you are what you are

while it may be true that you are what you are, what you are can and should change regularly as a natural part of growing as a person. i think its perfectly reasonable to assume that it is possible to switch into more of a dom as you grow. even if shinyboi finds that being a dom is not for him, that time is not wasted because the experience will reaffirm his submissive nature is where he belongs.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby xdude » January 19th, 2015, 12:02 pm

Well apparently people run the gambit... ( as the expression goes) ..
xdude
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds