looking for some one to shrink in height

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

looking for some one to shrink in height

Postby 5HA99Y » February 27th, 2015, 1:06 am

hi im looking for someone to hypnotize me in to shrink in height and shoe size i would like to shrink down to 5'4" and shoe size around 7.5-8 but i would like my losted height and shoe size to go somewhere like my dick if possible pm me or comment on here please
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » February 27th, 2015, 1:27 am

SHA99Y wrote
hi i'm looking for someone to hypnotize me in to shrink in height and shoe size i would like to shrink down to 5'4" and shoe size around 7.5-8 but i would like my losted height and shoe size to go somewhere like my dick if possible pm me or comment on here please

smaller2's Shrinking - control panel for your height will shrink you to whatever size you want to be. Your body shrinks in proportion to your height; you become a smaller "scale model" of what you look like now. :D

Description: For those who want to be shorter than they are now. This borrows ideas from a few other shrinking and size changing files, and with plenty of my own original thoughts. Pick your target height and feel how sensual and pleasurable it is to shrink smaller and smaller. Intended for real, permanent shrinking and height loss, make sure that's what you want!

Yes, it works! The file has en extremely high satisfaction rating -- 4.8333 out of 5.0000 -- so people are satisfied with their results. After you finish shrinking to 5' 4", you can listen to one of the various "penis growth" files to add to penis size. I have never used any of them, so I have no idea which works best. :D

Link: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=13532

Enjoy your new smaller size! I am ... :twisted:
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby 5HA99Y » February 27th, 2015, 1:33 am

OxyFemboi wrote:
SHA99Y wrote
hi i'm looking for someone to hypnotize me in to shrink in height and shoe size i would like to shrink down to 5'4" and shoe size around 7.5-8 but i would like my losted height and shoe size to go somewhere like my dick if possible pm me or comment on here please

smaller2's Shrinking - control panel for your height will shrink you to whatever size you want to be. Your body shrinks in proportion to your height; you become a smaller "scale model" of what you look like now. :D

Description: For those who want to be shorter than they are now. This borrows ideas from a few other shrinking and size changing files, and with plenty of my own original thoughts. Pick your target height and feel how sensual and pleasurable it is to shrink smaller and smaller. Intended for real, permanent shrinking and height loss, make sure that's what you want!

Yes, it works! The file has en extremely high satisfaction rating -- 4.8333 out of 5.0000 -- so people are satisfied with their results. After you finish shrinking to 5' 4", you can listen to one of the various "penis growth" files to add to penis size. I have never used any of them, so I have no idea which works best. :D

Link: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=13532

Enjoy your new smaller size! I am ... :twisted:

im currently listening to that and cyclomelody curse shorter file but i like to a session with someone on skype as a boost and get me shorter faster ( if that possible ) and im free tonight if anyone want to do a session with me
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » February 27th, 2015, 5:35 am

SHA99Y wrote
im currently listening to that and cyclomelody curse shorter file but i like to a session with someone on skype as a boost and get me shorter faster ( if that possible ) and im free tonight if anyone want to do a session with me

I've found that listening to two files that produce the same effect is counter-productive. Sometimes they contain suggestions that counter each other. Other times your subconscious listens to the suggestions of one and ignore the suggestions of the other file.

In fact, listening to two or, at most, three hypnosis files (which have nothing in common and thus cannot conflict with each other) is the most anyone should do at one time.

Unfortunately, I don't have Skype. I'm using a public computer my apartment building furnishes. The management doesn't approve of people adding programs to their computers. They have made it (almost) impossible for anyone to do so. I'm not going to try ....
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby 5HA99Y » February 27th, 2015, 1:14 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:
SHA99Y wrote

I've found that listening to two files that produce the same effect is counter-productive. Sometimes they contain suggestions that counter each other. Other times your subconscious listens to the suggestions of one and ignore the suggestions of the other file.

In fact, listening to two or, at most, three hypnosis files (which have nothing in common and thus cannot conflict with each other) is the most anyone should do at one time.

Unfortunately, I don't have Skype. I'm using a public computer my apartment building furnishes. The management doesn't approve of people adding programs to their computers. They have made it (almost) impossible for anyone to do so. I'm not going to try ....

well i dont listen to both but i have tried them both though right now im currently listening to is cyclomelody curse shorter file during the night or when i have time in the mornings but i mostly listening to it at night while i sleep
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby 5HA99Y » April 24th, 2015, 11:56 pm

Anybody will to do this to me I'm still willing and open for this won't someone help me in this?
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Meeting Grounds