The Hypnotic Tarot: The Silent Auction

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

The Hypnotic Tarot: The Silent Auction

Postby SylviaBlack » April 29th, 2015, 10:54 am

It would seem rumors got out, as more and more people keeping pestering about them. So I suppose I can find time to amuse myself with a bit of naughty (see: intensely degrading). Don't mistake me for some mall practitioner, you don't get their dully. First I e-mail you whatever questions I need--it's up how to answer--careful though, in order for an accurate reading a good witch requires and knows how to press you for honesty like a shrink; forcing things out you didn't even know were there...but some witches don't just look into your future....they change it.

Once I'm done with my questions, that's it. You'll receive an audio version of an actual reading, with....perhaps other things going on...and I'll expect reports--you can tell me whatever you want, truth or lie--I'll get what I need either way. Winning the bid gives you the right to say whatever you want--even if you request I use the cards to change the future to whatever it is you want, and even if I decide that I want to, six cards forces me to take some huge guesses and leaps. So if you want control, well...it's your money. I'm not the one taking the risk. And that's what you're bidding on. If you ask me if magic is real, automatic rejection of bid.

Now there are two items up for bid. If you want one of the items send your bid for it to the e-mail address arsimagonem@aol.com. If you win, I'll expect payment up front and then we go right in. Right now I can accept payments through paypal, or I can send you a digital invoice and you can use a credit card to pay that. If this proves fun and there is an interest I may add additional options.

Of the two readings up for bid

The first is seven cards looking into specific aspects of your week. Things like questions and concerns you may have about the immediate future based on what's going on in your present. But if you really want a blind read, you just remember that's on you.

The second is known as the Faery Tale spread. This isn't used for a linear examination of time, this is if you need my help figuring out how to get something you want, or you have a problem and you just don't know how to solve it. Don't worry baby, I'll use six cards to try to guide you through the quest you are now destined for...the way you are going to approach the problem....the road that must be taken...the toll, or cost that must be paid to cross the road....the dark woods, or two cards telling of the dangers of stepping off the path, the destination, or the goal that will be reached if you successfully complete your quest...now destiny's are tricky things...are they what you are supposed to do, is it what's best for you, or just something can't escape...I don't know baby, I'm just a silly girl who casts spells and chants chants...you bid on it if you think you can explain it to me.

The silent auction begins now, in the spirit of things I won't be checking the bidding address until my cards say, so maybe five twelve twenty-four hours--and twenty-four hours is how long you'll have to claim your prize if you win before I move onto the next one, so be sure to check. Depending on how many bid, I may not contact those who didn't win. But I will post the end of the auction here. Again, I don't know if I'll do anymore, but if you are intrigued post whatever questions or comments you want here. Because, you know, I sure just hate to be so bitchy, you know, because I'm really just cupcakes and sugar who only wants the best for you....(cough)
...the mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heav'n of hell, a hell of heav'n...
SylviaBlack
Regular
Regular

Postby SylviaBlack » May 4th, 2015, 9:07 pm

Silent object ended, paid for and delivered. Great success. I had a good enough time that I may be able to do a commission of any type, also if anyone has any questions, I'm ok answering them now.
...the mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heav'n of hell, a hell of heav'n...
SylviaBlack
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds