Impotence challenge

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Impotence challenge

Postby Shai » August 10th, 2015, 1:45 pm

Hello. I'm a 21yo gay guy and there's something that I'd like to achieve. I have no idea why this very idea is so tempting to me, but for some reason the thought of being impotent and having a tiny little dick is very arousing for me.
Why the "challange" then? As I have mentioned I'm still 21yo. My hormones are still really active and what it means is that the implanted suggestions must be really powerful to work. Futhermore, I have no triggers which means that they still need to be installed.
What's the prize? First of all, by making my junk useless you'll really make me a happy man ;-) Of course that's not all- I'd be ready and willing to become your slave, pet, sissy or whatever you choose. Of course I have some kinks which could be used as some sort of inspiration. You might even decide to let me go after we achive my goal, that's up to you.

Your methods? I don't really care. You might even instruct me to listen to a file or a set of files repeatedly on a schedule.

I have no idea how many of you might be interested, but I hope this challenge draws some attention. To make it fair, I'll choose my tist after 48 hours time. I will pick the one who suits me best, so no need to rush. I'll keep updating this topic with my progress.
Shai
Regular
Regular

Postby diode168 » August 11th, 2015, 12:42 pm

I'm not a tist but may I suggest Sarnoga Curse of the Teeny Weenie. It's very powerful and does what you want it to do.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby Shai » August 11th, 2015, 1:45 pm

I know that file and I believe it's great, but I think that I need someone who'd encourage and/or guide me during the process.

Still looking, by the way.
Shai
Regular
Regular

Postby KIY » August 11th, 2015, 8:47 pm

I think you should try diode168's suggestion first, or in the meanwhile. You have only one (set of) thing(s) and some time to lose. :twisted:
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Shai » August 12th, 2015, 1:20 pm

As no one decided to contact me, I'm adding another 48 hours. Let's see how it works.
Shai
Regular
Regular

Postby Shai » August 14th, 2015, 1:04 pm

BUMP
Shai
Regular
Regular

Postby HomestarCanter » August 15th, 2015, 8:31 am

Hello, I sent you a PM offer.
HomestarCanter

Return to Meeting Grounds