Deliciously Evil HypnoDomme

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Deliciously Evil HypnoDomme

Postby DesiresDungeon » February 27th, 2006, 12:16 am

I am an Advanced certified Hypnotist (200 hr cert) with over a decade of time invested playing with Erotic Hypnosis, talk to me. I dont bite hard......often. *Wink*

I enjoy making new friends and operate a few IRC chat rooms. I have several yahoo groups and avidly seek ppl with new ideas to share or steamy experiences to whisper into my ear.

I am a pro Domme but certainly do not plan to quit my day job. I still do wellness related trances and am also a certified yoga Instructor. I enjoy talking to fellow fetishists and BDSM lifestylers. I have one collared pet as well as several submissives. I mostly work with males but am currently seeking an appropriate femme for my pet....he too is a hypnotist so double trouble is in store for the lucky girl selected. Most of my sessions are done in yahoo voice IM or skype but I can work in text most effectively and have done so for submissives with sound restrictions or lack of privacy.
Des|re
DesiresDungeon

Postby trigger » March 2nd, 2006, 1:55 pm

Sounds like fun to me. I am very submissive and love to give up all control, especially in public locations via text messaging. My yahoo id is trigger335 or boynevercum.
trigger
Regular
Regular

Postby dirtydawg » March 14th, 2006, 12:01 am

im very very very interested... lol..i tried pm u but no lluck, write me back and hopefully we can work something out
dirtydawg

Postby horsfijp » April 3rd, 2006, 3:07 pm

I'm interested, how can I get in touch?
horsfijp

How to meet a HypnoDomme

Postby DesiresDungeon » April 3rd, 2006, 4:23 pm

you message me...how else??? All the info you need is here or on my website *smiles*
Des|re
DesiresDungeon

Postby joecamel » May 10th, 2006, 3:07 am

id like to chat with you .....
Last edited by joecamel on January 22nd, 2008, 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
joecamel

Postby Lissar » May 10th, 2006, 12:21 pm

What are you looking for in terms of the appropriate femme? This sounds interesting to me, although I do not have a microphone, and text hasn't worked too well with me yet.
Lissar
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Meeting Grounds